The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sold

JamieP

Is it more comfortable than the Recaro Jamie? I've never had a fixed back seat in the Supra (have Cobra Monacos in another track car though) so I'm a bit wary of them but but I do find the Recaro a little tight in the leg/pelvis area.

Is it more comfortable than the Recaro Jamie? I've never had a fixed back seat in the Supra (have Cobra Monacos in another track car though) so I'm a bit wary of them but but I do find the Recaro a little tight in the leg/pelvis area.

I find them comfy, a million times better than Monaco's they are seriously un-comfy.

For me, very much so Dan, id like to have both my recaros in my car but i cant get on with the other one, this is the only seat i like.

Thanks mate - pm'd you about "collection".

I find them comfy, a million times better than Monaco's they are seriously un-comfy.

Very firm and thin feeling aren't they :?)

I have now, I took the car back two weeks later as I said I would but you never took the rails - Lee told me about two weeks ago, said you'd used some other rails and asked if he could have the seats complete.

Sorry Alex but the first time i see your car there i asked about the seats and was informed you sold them, so thought to myself you dont want these, if it turns out Dan dont want it i will let you know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.