The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 NA Manual in Silver with Freezing cold Air conditioning!

Guest Andy Bird

Guest Andy Bird

Its a 95 NA import in silver 199

it has working airconditioning which is freezing cold.

body is generally good with a few marks which I have shown in the pictures.

Mechanically it is good, no issues apart from a rattly clutch release bearing which is normal for these.

The clock says 120,000 but it was imported in 2007 so a majority of this is in kilometers. I estimate it has covered approximately 70-80k miles.

It is HPI clear and comes with a certificate. It also comes with a Thatcham approved alarm and immobilizer with paperwork for you to give to your insurer to save money

It has some ugrades as follows

Cat back stainless system and midpipe decatted.

HKS Induction kit

Aftermarket gear knob and brand new steering wheel with correct Supra boss.

Drivers Recaro seat passenger standard and leathers in the rear.

Ultralite Nurburgring Alloys 8.5 on the front and 9.5 on the rears. 225 45 18 on front and 265 35 18 on the back. All tyres are nearly new covering no more than a thousand miles. The wheels have some crazing on the Laquer and some minor scuffing but generally good condition certainly not shabby. The rear dish to 50mm ! They are 30 offset so sit nicely in the archs.

Aftermarket dials

The front brakes have been uprated as well apparently but dont know what they are?

The suspension is the factory fitted Blisten shock which are firm but a good ride. The Springs are standard. It has an LSD as well and the car handles fantastically well.

It has electrical folding mirrors and the wiring for electric drivers seat should you wish to put one back in.

IT has a double din Stereo with a DVB digital television tuner albiet this isnt installed properly yet! the CD and DVD player is cool but cannot watch TV on it yet. it has got hands free as well

im looking for £2750 onvo !

car has had thousands spent on it

MOT for a couple of months and Tax for the same, but dont see any issues hate to sell but need a 4 door, looking for a WRX impreza maybe or 4 door skyline or similar.

The interior probably needs £100 to make it mint as both door cards have got little pulls on them, I have tried to picture them.

anyway piccies and a video

Guest Andy Bird
whats the story behind getting rid buddy? super reliable car and you want a scooby?

just need something fun with 4 doors.mate. Got two kids and the missus.is quite rightly on my case

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.