The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SOLD.. Seibon carbon Top Secret Bonnet for black oem bonnet.

JamieP

i do want this but my bonnets white lol , im hopeing you dont sell it just so you know :p

dan

It will cost me £150 to get the bonnet sprayed, so any other colour than black and the price is £450 exchange.

jamie.....did you get the parts mate?

Yes, thank you.

what about for a UK spec bonnet that has been resprayed very recently so is immaculate?

Tbh I'd rather a j-spec bonnet but I would do the same deal for yours, £300 exchange for a nice black bonnet or £450 exchange for any other colour.

Dropped the price by £50, (details in first post) need an exchange asap, the car is going in the bodyshop monday, if i dont find a swap by then i will be buying a bonnet from a friend and doing a straight sale at a raised price.

Guest Thunderace

Hi, i have a bonnet from a 1998 gunmetal grey supra.

It is in birmingham now.

How far is that for you? Or should i arrange a courier?

Then we arrange for yours to ship to Sweden...

Johan

Hi Johan, Trouble is, carbon bonnet will be very hard to box up, i am willing to have a go though, you would need to arrange courier to deliver stock bonnet to me and collect carbon bonnet though.

Jamie.

Guest Thunderace

noooo.... courier is no problem... my bonnet is wrapped and ready in Birmingham... I bought my car from Supraudi and the bonnet is still at his place ready to be shipped...

Just PM your Adress and we will arrange pickup tomorrow...

And PM you Paypal ID and i will send money Instantly...

Please?

Johan

Guest Thunderace

ok... should have sent you a PM instead of posting the forum... =(

Probably your buyer saw that i was interested...

I´m an idiot thinking i would have first dibbs...

Next time... i will do it undercover....

No hard feelings, just disappointed...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.