The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint 6sp BPU TT.......I must be mad

pistonbroke

I can't stand it anymore, my itch for owning a muscle car has finally overcome me. So here ladies and gentlemen, I offer my 'as new condition' 6sp TT supra for sale.

First off, the history of this car can be traced back on this site from when it landed in the country as a totally stock machine 4 years ago. Prior to that, japanese history which I have, shows a comprehensive service at the required intervals throughout its life. This car has been cherished from day one back in late 1995.

So, here's where it stands now.

Engine

Mines ECU which controls fuel cut, raised rev limit, and more advanced timing for upped power.

Power enterprise induction kit.

Greddy front mount intercooler.

Turbos reconditioned (15 months ago) by CRturbos and uprated with steel internals for added reliability at higher boost levels. (CRturbos have been tried and tested now by many members of this site, that can vouch for their workmanship)

Walbro fuel pump.

whifbitz double decat with 5zigen pro fireball cat back system (still have second cat for MOT time)

AEM electronic boost controller

New stock clutch fitted 3000kms ago, mated with an unknown lightweight flywheel (no rattles though)

Just fitted solid shifter bushes.

Polished turbo pipes.

Custom sprayed cam cover + fuse and anclillary cover.

Suspension

fully adjustable HSD coilovers with full alignment done, with emphasis on fast road use, without compromising tyre wear. All tyres are wearing evenly with no inner or outer tread wear.

Larger UK brakes all round

wheels + styling

Wheels are Linea Corse Dynas from the US, as far as I'm aware, this is the only supra, if not car, in the country running these wheels. They were a pig to get hold of, but worth it in the end. They are running on falken 452's all round with loads of tread left on all corners.

Ridox from bumper from Whifbitz

Ridox rear spats from Whifbits

Blitz side skirts from knightracer

genuine toyota clear front indicators.

Half carbon TRD spoiler

Deleted RC car aerial, with invisible interior one now fitted.

10000k HIDS with white LED sidelights.

All bodywork was carried out by the well known and respected Supraloopy (Dave)

Interior + ICE

Dash has been sprayed matt black, with chrome rings around dials.

New leather gear gaiter from LeeP

Brand new Pioneer p4200 in dash double din head unit with Ipod link in center glove box. (also has handbrake override switch for watching DVD's)

Kenwood competition amp with 2x 10" subs.

Alpine components in rear with ear level mounted tweeters.

JBL coaxials in doors with proper MDF brackets.

Speedhut reverse indiglo dials with 220mph speedo.

Car was on the dyno only a few months ago, and put out a healthy 422 bhp @ 1.25bar (printout available).

This car wants for nothing, I've spent in the region of £9000 on it in the last 3 years. and in that time I've done less that 6000 miles. Not because of problems, but because I'm a perfectionist. It's regularly commented as being one of the nicest and cleanest supras around. I've serviced the car myself every 6 months (don't do the mileage in it to justify more) with motul 300v oil.

The car has no oil leaks, no knocks, clunks, rattles or bangs. It really does drive like new. Just put 6 months tax on it.

The car has covered 140,000kms. It still reads in KM's, so there's no confusion about when it was transferred to miles.

There's probably loads more I'm missing, but I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Price £11000

I don't fooking believe it! Did I kick off a trend at the Bluewater meet or what? :(

Without a doubt this is one of the cleanest Supra's on the forum and beyond! Such a lovely example!

Can't believe you are selling Dan.

Cheers guys, I know it's top money, but this really is IMHO a top car. I've seen a few go for not much less that this one trounces.

Price is spot on for such a well spec'd and clean car.

I dare anyone to even find any car for even £12k which is as clean as this and running a reliable 422bhp!

If you sold it later on in the year I would have jumped on it, so I suggust you retract the sale ;)

Price is spot on for such a well spec'd and clean car.

I dare anyone to even find any car for even £12k which is as clean as this and running a reliable 422bhp!

If you sold it later on in the year I would have jumped on it, so I suggust you retract the sale ;)

Haha, go on matey, you know you want it :eyebrows:

I'd like to see the car go to someone that will cherish it, so you tick that box mate.

Haha, go on matey, you know you want it :eyebrows:

I'd like to see the car go to someone that will cherish it, so you tick that box mate.

Thanks mate appreciate the comment :)

Problem is if the wife sees it she will want me to get it! She also thinks I have some sort of money tree! It is honestly on my top list of cars on the forum, it truly is stunning, every single think is perfect, I won't need to touch a thing on it.

Thanks mate appreciate the comment :)

Problem is if the wife sees it she will want me to get it! She also thinks I have some sort of money tree! It is honestly on my top list of cars on the forum, it truly is stunning, every single think is perfect, I won't need to touch a thing on it.

Buy it. :-D :-D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.