Suprapod 2011 .... CALL OUTS!!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nitrous is your friend, gav has a kit for sale, borrow it for the day;)

If i had more time id stick a 200 shot on my NA and take that an all.

We already had that chat in the mods section. I encouraged him by saying NOS turns a turd in to a turd on fire, press the button. Homer said no.

Wish you could, atleast Rays the roof would be knocked off the top of the N/A drag times :D

Im supprised nobodys done it yet, would be easy to beat that time imo.

We already had that chat in the mods section. I encouraged him by saying NOS turns a turd in to a turd on fire, press the button. Homer said no.

:D

Gav has been on about it too.. I swear you lot are in cohoots to blow up my poor car :D

Actually the NOS kit is sitting in Gav's drift car which is also on my driveway... along with a set of slicks :innocent: Wouldn't be a fair race for Kayla though.. ;)

Run upto 100 at the mo with good results, will be doing different runs starting at 75 so I can compare results, am thinking of going 125 but not sure how far to push her

Will be interesting to see the results bud, looking forward to what you can do with it :D

Gav has been on about it too.. I swear you lot are in cohoots to blow up my poor car :D

Actually the NOS kit is sitting in Gav's drift car which is also on my driveway... along with a set of slicks :innocent: Wouldn't be a fair race for Kayla though.. ;)

Who cares about fairness..... fit the NOS :D