The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just completed my first cycle to work

jevansio

Don't you have to use it for 50% of your journeys?

You are supposed to and not use it for leisure. But who is ever going to check?

You are also supposed to buy it at the end of the year, but just get your company to keep it on their books and write it off the accounts a year later, then you dont need to pay anything. I think the Gov are trying to get rid of the scheme, theyve had way more bikes bought through it than they ever expected. (ive had two so far)

Nope, just across the most annoying railway crossing in the world. I was there for 18 minutes once!!!

In Hampshire? Not the one on Mt Pleasant Road in So'ton by any chance?! Record for being stopped there for me is 17 mins so far.

Started cycling to work about a year ago, took me 40 mins to cycle 7.5 miles then. Now looking at about 25-29 mins depending on how heavy the headwind is!

In Hampshire? Not the one on Mt Pleasant Road in So'ton by any chance?! Record for being stopped there for me is 17 mins so far.

Nope in Havant, there are 2 I can use and they're both as bad as each other. Don't like going over the footbridge though.