The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2011 - 13th August CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasitc day i thought. Weather was spot on after lunch. I watched most of the drag racing and saw some good efforts from the guys and some nice times. Stu's blue drag Supra was absolutely brutal, Pauls Whifbitz also put in a good effort but as mentioned, think he suffered with traction issues. Shame about that FTO, i absolutely loved the sound of that thing :(

I do have to point out a couple of things though that no-one has yet to mention....:eyebrows:

Kayla beat Abz not once, not twice....not even three times, but FOUR times in a row HAHA :D

She also beat Darryl which was a shame.....:sly:

ps Marc, your car is stunning in the flesh mate :thumbs: I want your wheels so bad !

I do have to point out a couple of things though that no-one has yet to mention....:eyebrows:

Kayla beat Abz not once, not twice....not even three times, but FOUR times in a row HAHA :D

She also beat Darryl which was a shame.....

Actually twice because the other 2 times my friend was driving! D

I think I should have rerun it without a passenger as I nearly had her on the 2nd race, sorry I couldn't race you again Kayla but I've lost 2nd gear, think the clutch is shot now but at least it died out in style! :D

Anyway Dan, I beat you so don't know what you are on about :p

Also thank you again for all the organisers, it was an awesome day, thank you so much. :)

Haha i'm only winding you up mate, i saw you run with two people in the car so it was fair enough. I'm going to book next year off work so that i know i will definately be able to come, we can have a little race then if your up for it :) I have a sneaky suspicion you'll be back in a Supe before then though haha.

Haha i'm only winding you up mate, i saw you run with two people in the car so it was fair enough. I'm going to book next year off work so that i know i will definately be able to come, we can have a little race then if your up for it :) I have a sneaky suspicion you'll be back in a Supe before then though haha.

I know dude, I hope I am back in a Supra next year ;)

Without a doubt, it was my first time & I loved it! Can be quite additive!

Well remember for next year, I am winning 1-0! :D

Anyone see what Pauls best time/terminal was?

Gutted for Jamesy, hope he got home ok.

Loved my race with Stuartw, anyone get that on video?

Nice meeting some new faces, sorry that i never got to talk to more people but i was getting a bit stressed trying to get a good run :D

Skinnies and et streets was an interesting ride, had some serious sideways moments :D

Guest Budz86

Gutted for Jamesy, hope he got home ok

He was still there with Lee waiting for the RAC when I left about 17.15. At least it doesn't sound like the whole gearbox has gone.

Quite pleased with my efforts today, first time on a strip and I ran a 14.7 but got the down to a 13.5 by the end if the day. Tyres were over inflated though, should have let some out and I would have got a lower time.

Thanks to everyone who organised it, lots of effort put in and a great end result!

Had a brilliant day again this year, thanks to all those who made it happen. Even got the hang of drifting in the end (sort of :) )

Also, big thanks to RyanG for selling me a TRD rad cap at the end. Mine died when I was drifting causing alot of overheating issues. I did a few runs with the heaters on and the windows closed and I was just about ready to pass out when I crossed the line, so I really wasn't looking forward to driving home like it.

awesome day, was really tired as had only 2 hours sleep since getting up 6am friday..

am off to bed now for some much needed rest..

best time in R34 GTT was 14.7.. (had to take part as already paid 100 to drag).

gutted for jamie but his time will come.

stuartw car is a fast mofo..

loads of craking cars there..

lees bronze supra was doing some impressive times for the power low 12s.

awesome day, was really tired as had only 2 hours sleep since getting up 6am friday..

am off to bed now for some much needed rest..

best time in R34 GTT was 14.7.. (had to take part as already paid 100 to drag).

gutted for jamie but his time will come.

stuartw car is a fast mofo..

loads of craking cars there..

lees bronze supra was doing some impressive times for the power low 12s.

cheers Jurgen glad to see you again, just a shame it wasn't in the gtr. I cant Imagen how gutted you are, but all the best with it mate.

What a great day, why do I always get sun burn ! Lol the sun was not even out that much!!!! Lol

great to speak to some old faces and meet new ones, some cracking Supra's there!,

Was great to see Hodge awesome Supra, done a great job mate !

Great to see the Dartford crew tear it up on the strip ! When done guys n gals really wished I done it now lol

Great entertaiment watching the BIG players on the strip too really wanna go single now !!!

Big thank you to the organisers as well

Hope you enjoy the karting tomorrow if your sober enough lol