The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2011 - 13th August CHAT THREAD

Branners

Guest Budz86

Can one of the mods please check if my ticket purchase has gone through? Been trying to do it on my phone but keeps coming uo witg an error message on paypal saying check your account in 30 mins and I don't want to miss the 5pm deadline.

Thanks

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i'm going to be able to make tomorrow, i'm gutted because I've missed the last 2 pod days, so was looking forward to skidding but I'm skint till payday Monday and cant find any cars to take to try and cover the costs. I did have one car but he's now pulled out so it's not looking good, really gutted :(

So gutted not to be up at the hotel with you nutters tonight

Jen sort of caved a bit earlier and said I could go with Brendan in the morning, but I am not sure I can be arsed to get up a 3am now and I have a few things I should really sort tomorrow

If I was taking the Supra up on the strip I could justify the long distance traveling, but to just view the Strip for the day, it seems excessive

I guess I should console myself with thoughts of Florida next year

Guest kenblockseal

Ive decided to come along and see what all the fuss is about, im heading to London tomorrow anyway to collect a car on my recovery truck so i will stop off at Santa pod first.