The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2011 - 13th August CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hotel's full? Sleep in the car. You can be the security for the rest of the Supras :D

If I'm sleeping, not sure what good I'd be as security :p

Put your name down as first in line in case anyone cancels. Branners has put up another thread for the Hotel being full, worth a shot. there is always a few that dont make it.

I spoke with him a bit ago, he's gonna let me know if someone drops out :D Either way, I'm making it down there :cool:

All paid up! The Supra isn't here :( so I'm just watching. Staying for camping too :D Only been in the UK a week... been anxiously waiting to start these events! See you guys there :)
Why don't you drag with the WRX you are getting? I no longer have my Supra but I am dragging my Type R! You can't get worse than that! :D

I will check Dude, but its doubtful. Apparently the mini chaps dont like jap crap running on their day and so are quite picky about who signs up. They wouldnt let StuartW run last year.

I will try to check with the mini organisers but I expect it to be a no.

I will check Dude, but its doubtful. Apparently the mini chaps dont like jap crap running on their day and so are quite picky about who signs up. They wouldnt let StuartW run last year.

I will try to check with the mini organisers but I expect it to be a no.

Thought as much JB, Tommy was going to do both days but with the move hasn't had time to get his new tyres on the mini, it has a Vtec in it and runs 13 dead.