The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Only for the real enthusiast

chrisrigpig

Only for the real enthusiast.

The car went some time ago (Big Mistake) all the bits have just about gone, this is all that left of my Supra years, apart from some poster size pictures I had blown up but I’ll keep these to show the grand kids someday.

Found this lot in a box file, not sure if it’s for an enthusiast or is it “nerd” not sure which I was!

Anyway have a look at the pictures, can’t be arsed to itemise everything but there is,

• Original sales brochure x3 (rare now)

• Owners hand book, jap spec (new)

• TRD calliper decals

• OEM Toyota badges, one chrome one grey / black (new)

• Few magazine’s from 1993, Supra up against best cars of the day.

• Japanese parts catalogue (in Japanese)

Plus a few other items, what you see in the pictures is what you’ll get, don’t want to split so all of nothing guys, will run till Monday then best offer secures.

£500

Really want the manuals.

Edit: In my haste to get my bid in I just noticed these are sold, gutted :( You can change the title to "Sold" by editing your first post and then selecting "Sold" from the dropdown. Just so that others don't make the same mistake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.