The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my SUPRA

BRIANS

Pics of my Supra

Anyone interested please go to my ORIGINAL POST:

For Sale: 1998 SUPRA RZ-S TT VVTi Manual 400bhp Private Owner (Jap Tmport Oct 2009 JM Imports)

STUNNING LOW MILEAGE GENUINE ACCIDENT FREE JAPANESE IMPORT Two Owners (Non-Smokers) - Full History...

Started by BRIANS‎, 11-05-11

...for these 10 pics PLUS 20 MORE - sorry guys, I only just sussed out how to add pics AT ALL ...and then I accidentally stumbled on how to do this to a post that's already been started by pressing 'Go Advanced'...!!! Sincere apologies from a total newbie...

"Worst for sale thread ever" - can you please expand on that comment? I've tried to accurately list all the car's features and now that I've discovered how to add pics I've done that too...what did I do that's so terrible...?

"Worst for sale thread ever" - can you please expand on that comment? I've tried to accurately list all the car's features and now that I've discovered how to add pics I've done that too...what I do that's so terrible...?

I said it was the worst for sale thread ever because there was only pics up in your post and no writing, so it looked like you had just put up some pics of your car but in the wrong section. But I see that you have added writing into your first post on this thread now, also I haven't seen another thread with your cars features. Maybe put a link to your original for sale thread on this thread? :)

I said it was the worst for sale thread ever because there was only pics up in your post and no writing, so it looked like you had just put up some pics of your car but in the wrong section. But I see that you have added writing into your first post on this thread now, also I haven't seen another thread with your cars features. Maybe put a link to your original for sale thread on this thread? :)

Or edit the for sale advert to add the pictures. As you're not a member (paid) then you can't have a for sale advert though!

Please go to the original thread below for all the details...

For Sale: 1998 SUPRA RZ-S TT VVTi Manual 400bhp Private Owner (Jap Tmport Oct 2009 JM Imports)

STUNNING LOW MILEAGE GENUINE ACCIDENT FREE JAPANESE IMPORT Two Owners (Non-Smokers) - Full History...

Thanks for the nice comment...more pics plus full description on the original thread below:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.