The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Realtime Portable GSM/GPRS/GPS Vehicle / Person Tracker

bh4v1k

Bought two of these a month ago i still have one which i used in my car but other was bought for a mate however his brother had a SMART tracker installed before he got back of holiday so this was going spare, was going to put in in the skyline but thought id just sell it instead, its brand new never used.

Its a mad piece of kit of its size, its tiny. Does all sorts all you got to do is put in a sim (contract or pay as you go) all i did was get one of them £10 a month o2 unlimited sims which works perfect. You can do everything from view location on googlemaps to listen in on the tracker by calling it. Ill list the features below, for what it does the big companys charge £200 for a portable tracker. Mines been hardwired into my evo the batterys still in the unit for a backup or you can use it to track anything really from people to animals it runs of battery aswel.

Product Description:

*No Software use Fee, No Contract, No Activation Fee, Mobile phone's SIM card to track it.

*Working Based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, this product can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or internet.

*Real-time polling

*Auto Track

*Voice Surveillance

*Geo-fence

*The unit will send the message to the authorized numbers when it breaches the district

*Movement alert

When the unit stays immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, then the unit will reply, it will send SMS "Move" along with a Geo-info to the authorized numbers. It will alarm one time in each setting.

*Overspeed alert

Sends alert when pre-set speed limit has been exceeded.

*SOS Button

When holding the Tracker you can press alarm button to send alert to the registered phone numbers.

*Low Battery Alert

Sends warnings via SMS messages to your phone when battery is low.

*Application:

Vehicle rental / Fleet management etc

Protect child / the old / the disabled / pet etc

Provide peace-of-mind for businessmen

Manage personnel

Track criminals secretly

Package Contents:

1 x GSP Tracker

2 x Rechargeable Battery for GPS Tracker

1 x Power Adapter

1 x Application Disc

1 x English User Manual

1 x Charging Dock

1 x Spare Back Cover with Magnet

1 x Waterproof Bag

It stands me out £60, Looking for £65 Delivered.

I am in Leicester

Still for sale..

If anyone else needs one let me know ill dig out the invoice for this one again as i need a a reason to go through this big big bag of paperwork to find it :)

Just to confirm its not one of them china copy units.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.