The mkiv Supra Owners Club

***1993 Toyota Supra...Black body, Black leather, Black alloys (Auto, N/A)***

Guest mak786

Guest mak786

For Sale is my gorgeous 1993 “L” Toyota Supra N/A (Non-Turbo)

***Realistic £OFFERS PLEASE ***

Approx. 80000 miles,automatic transmission with overdrive button, Road Tax till end Aug 2011 & MOT till Nov 2011. The car has alarm & immobiliser with a spare set of keys & recently serviced. I am only the second owner since being imported directly from Japan by previous owner!

This car is in a perfect colour combination of full black bodywork, with black leather aftermarket Carrelli sports seats – not the standard cloth you get with standard Supra’s; uprated solid german Bilstein shock absorbers with springs, 19” wide SWT black alloys with silver lip with expensive Bridgestone Potenza run-flat tyres with good thread left; aftermarket sports Air flow filter, Air conditioning works well, all electrics work perfectly; has upgraded brake discs & pads all round – the front pads are a harder compound pad so will squeak when cold but when warmed up all is ok. I recently upgraded the car with aftermarket 6300K pure white HID’s for both the front projector lamps so super bright; it also has HELLA approved front & rear fog lights not standard on a Supra! This car is also fitted with a Snooper device telling of your speed in MPH (odometer still in Kmh), where speed cameras are and hazards imminent.

The car also has a high quality Kenwood stereo with 10 CD Multi-changer in boot. The car also boats a custom made full stainless steel exhaust system all the way back to the engine manifold, so it has a lovely sound when purring along and when you floor it it sounds even better!

Typical Japanese build quality & reliability. The only issue I can see with the car is the front headlights are a little yellow because they are plastic but have spare headlights if needed for replacement, n/s rear tyre could do with changing in a few hundred miles; rear bushes may also need to be replace soon. The car is nearly 18 years old so you will get the odd stone chips & marks here and there but nothing major – for the age of the car the body work is stunning. The alloy wheels do have slight scratches on them, again nothing major!

I am only selling this car because of an imminent arrival of a new car, so please no silly offers, no time wasters. I am open to sensible offers.

***Realistic £OFFERS PLEASE***

Any further questions drop me and email @ [email protected] or call 07956452231

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.