MOT till end of September

Tax until end of August

Spec / aftermarket parts

OBX stainless exhaust manifold

2.5" 2nd decat

Blitz Nur spec R exhaust

Blitz panel filter

Torsen LSD

Volk AV3 2 piece split rims with 235/45/17 front Toyo T1r's and 265/40/17 toyo T1R's with loads of tread left.

OMP Corsica steering wheel.

About the car

It has had 4 oil changes in the time i have had it, each time with a new filter, cam cover gaskets were replaced in November along with 2 new 02 sensors, front brake pads were changed just after i bought it but dont show much signs of wear.

Clutch was replaced 1 year ago for a stock exedy clutch. Release bearing makes a slight noise but alot of the manuals make the noise.

It recently dynod at 232.5bhp (with a mines ecu) and pulls nice and strong through the revs, it is an extremley loud exhaust but i have been told it sounds nice.

Its stock bodied and has one very small dent on the drivers wing which apparently only i can see (just thought i would mention it) the rear bumper is slightly faded but i am going to try and sort that out with the DA polisher.

Problems

Only problem i have is the engine warning light flashes on sometimes due to a dodgy SLD (quite common with the supe) and the drivers seat electrics do not work.

Price

I may be dreaming with the price but i would like £3250 (no offers) for it.

Included in the sale but not fitted will be -

6k HID's

Black facelift style head lights

Apexi induction kit

Active spoiler Inc manual switch

Pics and more info will be added shortly.

Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.