The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Project

Hey you, welcome.

I'm letting go of my 94 aerotop.

Selling this as a little project for someone, I believe most of the parts are there, they just need refitting and the battery charging.

To complete the car, it will need front brakes, exhaust, rear spoiler and an aerial.

All of the interior panels are present, and the screws are left handily in the car (somewhere:))

There is rust around the door mirrors and around the mounting holes for the spoiler in the boot.

Work to be done;

Refit interior,
    Fit brakes,
    Fit exhaust,
    Charge battery,
    Refit boot,
    Either sort Do Luck front out, or fit OEM one (supplied)
    Paint,
    Refurb headlights (they are quite yellow)
    MOT

There is also BC Racing shocks on the car, that have only covered a couple of thousand miles max, and the aux belt has been changed over christmas, as well as 6 months tax.

The MOT runs out mid May, so any time soon, and it had no advisories last time.

It also has the fog light conversion for the rear lights.

The car will need to be trailered away from Market Harborough.

OIRO £1500

Not got the room to break it mate' date=' been toying with the idea of a V8, but they're getting common now!![/quote']

You dont say!

Shame its been left in such a state though :(

GLWTS

I would. It's a shame to let one go to waste. You could easily get 5k in parts though. I sold a roof panel for 800 quid!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.