The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'96 TT 6 Speed RZ-S BPU

Why T

Welcome to My listing of a 1996 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Manual.

And just to clarify again the car is not blue at all, its purple. A very nice Purple.

The car was sourced by Jurgen Vallons of JM-Imports, (www,JM-Imports.co.uk) in 2007 and was imported by himself to sell on to me. The car arrived in March 2008 with 42000 Miles on the clock. Befor I collected the car I had JM Imports do a complete underseal, fit a Cobra Cat 1 alarm and imobaliser and have the car registered in the UK. I have owned the car since then.

When i received the car it had:

4 row Trust/Greddy Front mount intercooler,

HKS dials, (Turbo, Ext Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure and water Temp.)

Sparco Star Seats with 4 Point Sparco Harneses,( Able to be used with rear Passengers)

Sparco Carbon Fiber Pedals,

Sparco Steering wheel,

Carbon Fiber Upper Glove box 3 Dial holder,

Custom one off Exhaust

HKS Turbo Timer

HKS Boost controller

HKS F ConV ECU

2 way Welded Differential

19 Inch GFG Giovanni Rims

HKS Hypermax 2 coilovers

Rotora Big Break Kit all round

Almost imediatly I decided to get a little extra goodies for her so i went out and bought

Blitz SUS air filter

New Intercooler pipes

Purple Vacuum hoses

Purple Sparco Top and lower cooler hoses

HKS SSQV Supra spcific with a purple Fin

Veilside Exhaust system

and some other shiney things.

This was all fitted by Garage Whifbitz ( http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk )

In 2010 i decided to give the car a going over and decided on getting a body kit and sorting out some of the electrics. The car went to Leon of JPS Motorsports,( http://www.jpsmotorsport.com ) for a new complete wireing loom and new stalks on the steering wheel. as well as a complete going over to make sure all is working well.

With alot of contemplating on what kit to get i finnaly decided on a Full Ridox with Carbon Fiber Lower lip all round. This was sourced by again Garage Whifbitz.

The car was then sent to Milton Keynes to Knight Racer, (http://www.Knightracer.com) For its Make over. I Decided to have a full respray with the new body kit, Colour coded Dash, Colour coded Engine spark plug cover, Removar of rear windscreen wiper and washer, removal of Aerial and removal of rear spoiler. ( Spoiler was still resprayed and with come with the car.)

The car was completed in Jan 2010 and did looks better than ever.

She made 406 BHP at the wheels and i have print out for this.

Now the bad points. The car has now got a scratch to the bonnet and a little damage to the bumper, damm kerbs. I personnaly serviced the car every 3k miles.

The Clutch has also just started to slip and is on its way out.

I am selling the car for the fact that i am Deploying to Afgan and will be purchusing a new vehicle on my return.

I am looking for £8000 ono.

Any questions please dont hesitate to contact me.

The vehicle is located in Cambridge.

The Pictures do not all show the true colour of the vehicle. The Dash colour is by far the closest to the true colour. Very Similar to Cadburys Purple.

Rhanks guys, I did origionally want about 8.5 but its so hard to judge how much to sell a car for, guess im outa luck and im losing out. :( Maybe someone will be nice and give me 8k lol.

Milage is roughly 55-60k miles

stop it guys. I think its a bit late for me to raise the price. i feel like im losing out now.

I thought this was an ok price due to the damage and clutch.

:( I love this car and gonna be sad to see her go, even more now i know that she is worth more. :'(

It's a shame to see it go Shane, she looked nice down Damo's the other day!

For anyone thinking of buying this is a really nice car, Shane has spent loads on it over last couple of months alone with the kit and spray etc!

Well worth the money :)

Guest Goughy

Ive been watching this on Ebay (twice), I was waondering if you were going to list it cheaper again as you had not had many/any bids :) I would be interested but I personally would want it resprayed and fixed etc...so I am going to hang on for a bit and see what comes up! GLWS

"""""You are tempted, VEEERRYYY Tempted, Give in to temptation, Sweet sweet temptation.""""""""

Actually, I thought the car was a facelift RSP (was looking from my laptop last night). Anyway I have no money for cars, but good luck with the sale :)

Ive been watching this on Ebay (twice), I was waondering if you were going to list it cheaper again as you had not had many/any bids :) I would be interested but I personally would want it resprayed and fixed etc...so I am going to hang on for a bit and see what comes up! GLWS

Have you not been reading, people are saying i should raise it back up as its really cheep. It wont go down in price i can promise you that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.