• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A faster supra ;)

Keep going until you are looking at 30-40k cars IMO :D

Lol, You're everywhere

. We still have my TT which giggles is insured on and welcome to drive whenever she wants, We have the Renult megane as a runaround too

n/a or tt :D

HI Al :wave:

Was an N/a, Hi Del :wave:

I like the 350z the orange colour is stunning and would definately be the car id be looking at for up to £10k.Theres a nice one in barnstable for sale at the moment.

Yeah we looked at it yesterday, Two problems, Too many gears and a clutch :D

Lol, You're everywhere

. We still have my TT which giggles is insured on and welcome to drive whenever she wants, We have the Renult megane as a runaround too

I didn't answer based on what giggles want's or what other cars you have. I answered based on the question :p

I'm sure the 350z will be a nice car, there is a nice black one round the corner from me, but I can assure you it won't turn heads like her Supra. The owner of the 350z round my way can't stop his jaw from dropping when I drive past him.

In fact I haven't seen it for a while, think he may have sold it :D

some have gone to slower but more sporty cars, Elise's etc.........you could go for the Caterham type of car but that's not really a natural progression for the average Supra owner. I'm with Scott in that the natural ie cars newer but a similar/better package are way way more expensive almost to the point where the natural progression is only viable to a few if it can even be called natural! The R34 skylines and the new GTR must have made some old supra owners change, my current car was owned by the same guy from 1997 to 2009 and he sold it after getting a GTR.

I'm pretty much certain that unless I come across some serious cash from nowhere the supra is the best car i'll ever own............my current natural progression centres around my crappy runaround which as it's a £500 (on a good day) 405 Diesel estate is an achievable goal :D

Who is gonna BAN Blackie then? i mean WTF? as if there is anything that could be classed as an upgrade from a Supra:search:

father-in-laws car? ;) karolina fancyied something different so her Supras gone, looking at 350z's now but wondered if there was any options we missed?, She dont drive like a hooligan so its just for posing aroung in and spanking some money on like her Supra :)

father-in-laws car? ;) karolina fancyied something different so her Supras gone, looking at 350z's now but wondered if there was any options we missed?, She dont drive like a hooligan so its just for posing aroung in and spanking some money on like her Supra :)

350z would be a decent option then, or maybe that skyline 350gt, bit funky looking but can look nice with some hella wheels,

I would honestly look towards RX7s. I know about the reliability issues etc but as long as it has had a rebuild and she isn't caining it everywhere I'm sure it would be fine.

Now those cars will seriously turn heads wherever they go.

Viper or Corvette gets my vote.

Yeah those were in my thinking when I was quoting the figures.

Z06, ZR1, Vipers (most SRT10 etc), Tubby Porker, R8, GTR, R34.

The R34 is probably the "cheapest" car I would be changing to. Even then I don't think it would be an upgrade overall, more of a sidestep, just that bit more prestige.

Oh wait, forgot about the VXR8500 those are coming down nicely :D

350z would be a decent option then, or maybe that skyline 350gt, bit funky looking but can look nice with some hella wheels,

Theres a 350gt down the road from us we looked at, She wants something that looks a bit more sport really, She basically wants the same amount of attention she got in the Supra.

Theres a 350gt down the road from us we looked at, She wants something that looks a bit more sport really, She basically wants the same amount of attention she got in the Supra.

I was missing your budget by some way !

How about a Mustang if you need 4 seats, I also loved my C4 Vette, it turned heads everywhere it went

Why not just keep the Supra TT as a modern classic? :search:

Once you start on the road of "Having to keep updating the car", it'll never end!!

The TT's mine, She needs her own car

Just drive toples.

+1. pics as well!

Guys, This is my wife you're talking about!!! Im going to have to charge, Paypals fine cheques are okay too :D