The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The 8 ball diner Jap night Saturday 4th June

Aero-M

for those that are meeting us at the Shell petrol station the address is:

Shell Service Stations

01206 321000

A12 Ipswich Rd, Dedham, Colchester, Essex, CO7 6HU.

There is one either side of the road and will be in the one heading towards Essex of course.

My mobile 07885 677281 Martyn.

1. Aero-M

2. DamanC

3. Probrox

4. Lamboyello

5. Supradan

6. AdamKnight

7. Branners?

8. supra steveo (maybe)

9. Rookey (+3)

well Caroline isnt coming down south anymore so it will just be me, and the car is sorted had everything done today :)could do with a good clean inside and out so that may be a job for tonight if i dont hit the toon

Just to let you know i cant make it 2nite,was really looking forward to it spent all day so far cleaning new supra and just found small oil leak on rocker cover gasket so am going to fix that now

The cover bolts are proberbly loose, just need nipping back down, don't over tighten them though

Common fault

Just to let you know i cant make it 2nite,was really looking forward to it spent all day so far cleaning new supra and just found small oil leak on rocker cover gasket so am going to fix that now

As Rog has said not a problem to worry about. Mine leaked for quite a while before I had it changed, and it was fine.

hmm, interesting place. Around 8 Supras there, outnumbering everything else, with 2 Skylines, 2 FTOs, a Starlet and an Evo.

Food looked good, but if the watiresses survived on tips for good service they would have starved long ago. Pot luck on whether they brought your food to the table or threw it from the kitchen!! I chose a Crunchie bar in preference to a plate of meh and a side order of whatever.

Could work out to be an okay meeting place so one to watch.

Same as above, pleasant enough, but useless lol. Had a good evening though, thanks to everyone who came, good to meet new faces and have a chat. Look forward to the next one. Ps John, you missed a rather nice red Ferrari and a VERY nice white Lambo turn up ;)

Dan

hmm, interesting place. Around 8 Supras there, outnumbering everything else, with 2 Skylines, 2 FTOs, a Starlet and an Evo.

Food looked good, but if the watiresses survived on tips for good service they would have starved long ago. Pot luck on whether they brought your food to the table or threw it from the kitchen!! I chose a Crunchie bar in preference to a plate of meh and a side order of whatever.

Could work out to be an okay meeting place so one to watch.

yeah i was wondering if the were actually going to charge me for the drinks i had in my hand lol its a good job i am honest and didnt just walk off

I said to Dan to just walk in and get a drink then walk out and i'm sure they wouldnt even notice! I didnt like the fact the owner didnt come out and meet everyone. If i owned that place i'd be out meeting the people and seeing the cars!

Was nice to meet a few more people tho, could be a place for a little meet and grab a bite to eat. The food was really nice tho, one bonus. Nice to meet you branners and yeah a superleggera if thats how you spell it!! haha

Nice to meet some new faces and catch up with some old ones. I think it was a little bit disapointing as it was the first jap meet there. At least we had a good turn out of Supra's. The waitresses were quite simply useless, but the food was really nice.

Only got a couple of pictures: