The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Gear

Suprasteve

Saw the DBR9 at Silverstone - Mental!! The handling and power - put everything else to shame!

Yup, saw them at Le Mans. Awesome grip to carry so much speed going through Porsche Curves.

And then they had their @rses handed to them by a couple of Corvettes!!

:D

(Sorry, couldn't resist, I've always been a 'vette fan.)

Impressive car though. The Corvettes will have to be much better if they're going to win next year.

Alright mate

Harsh words there as IMHO Clarkson is a legend!!!!

But, to each there own :D

When you popping in to my work to have a look round the motor?

You ain't ever there. Do you only do half days or what?:D I don't get back to Wakey until about six so I may drop in next time I'm off work. Mid-August maybe:cry:

You'll not be at the Yorkshire meet tomorrow I gather? I was going to say hello and have a butchers then.

Yep, Top Gear last night was the best of the series so far. I was also cracking up at some of the comments/bits of the race to Oslo.

The SLR is awesome and that sound too it's so unique ! I've love the look of the car and it's even better in the flesh.

The DBR9 was amazing and what a time around the track, 1:08. It's a shame that the DBRS9 didn't do a lap time.

I've been to a Top Gear recording, it was an excellent afternoon and well worth going. Clarkson and Hammond are excellent presenters and funny. They're also quite friendly and during the interval we managed to get photos with Hammond and Clarkson. Had a chat with Hammond too.

Geoff

I'm guessing that after they got felt up by the gendarm on the last race they had a chase car like they had a chase boat. Something not quite as pokey but not far off the SLR's reasonable ability within the bounds of safety. Clarkson himself said he could have made the same victory in an astra.

VICTORY??

Thanks for telling me how it ends!

Don't need to watch it on Thursday now. ;)

The biggest twat was the traffic cop
Why's that? I thought he was alright compared to most of the others.

I did laugh when the "precision driver" old geezer in north wales drove his Merc out of his driveway and went straight up the kerb on the other side of the road!

Why's that? I thought he was alright compared to most of the others.

I did laugh when the "precision driver" old geezer in north wales drove his Merc out of his driveway and went straight up the kerb on the other side of the road!

Mostly cos the traffic cop said there was 'never any excuse' for going over 90mph. I know it is against the law but bollocks to that. Also cos he drives an unmarked car and cos he hides up sliproads with his radar gun. You approve? I despise that method of policing. It is not speed that kills, it's crap drivers like the old codger who went up that kerb!