The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Gear

Suprasteve

"the drivers being sick and Hammond is dead"

That has got to be one of the funniest shows i have ever seen ! I was wetting myself laughing. Someone tell me i wasn't alone on this.

hat off to Top Gear for another extremely funny show :clap:

Oh and i want a SLR too.

great show but did anyone watch car nation afterwards,in car camara with the block saying the only thing that will over take me will have blue flashing lights,he then slags off saxo`s and alike and whats he driving a zafria with skirts,i nearly pissed myself more then watching hammond be sick.

great show but did anyone watch car nation afterwards,in car camara with the block saying the only thing that will over take me will have blue flashing lights,he then slags off saxo`s and alike and whats he driving a zafria with skirts,i nearly pissed myself more then watching hammond be sick.
Yeah I watched Car Nation too. I've never seem it before. Twas very interesting.

I was PMSL at the middleaged guy with the 'stash going on about his powerful car and how he likes to surprise people that think they've got a fast car by leaving them for dead and watching them disappearing in his rear view mirror.

I've got to get me one of those beasts!

My God that DBR9 sounded awesome....Lucky buggers on here who got to go to Le Mans to see them :cry:

Oh yes... :ecstatic: Shame they cocked up really and ran out of petrol. We asked one of the team at the Festival of Speed what the fuel problem was, expecting him to say it was the fuel pump. He said "there wasn't enough of it". LOL! The other one overheated. Definitely the best looking car at Le Mans this year though.

I think Clarkson is a dick but he really work well on that show. I, too, now desire that SLR. One hundred and something BHP just to get the charger working! I did hear that right, didn't I?

Yeah thats right. 125bhp to get the charger working!!!!

Guest The Flash
What I don't understand is that if it's a race...how do they co-ordinate all the drive by video, helicopter video over the bridge etc?

I was thinking that too - and what was the camera-man driving to always be in front of the SLR to get the various drive-by shots? I reckon a white Transit :eyebrows:

Thats just being picky though - can see the whole episode making a "best of" compilation