The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Gorgeous N/A white SUPRA 1993

Gabriella

We have both spoke about this (Pissed and at length) and we have worked out its the next step from a Supra, Where else is there to go? I will be following soon enough ;)

What are you drinking? Sounds like some good potcheen. 350z or a Supra? You have to look far higher IMO. A Supra nowadays would cost around 65k going on inflation. You need to look at those cars to have a modern day supra. A 350z is more akin to the celica level.

Name some then, On an 8k budget :)

This is my point caller. I don't think there is anything better ;)

If you are happy to downgrade then go for the 350z. It will be far more modern inside etc but nowhere near as high end. I would have one as a 2nd car but never as a Supra replacement. I'm just saying don't think for one second that a 350z is a step up.

If you want to fly by the seat of your pants do it right and get yourself a MR2 turbo with around BPU power. Those really sort the men from the boys and at around 4k you really can't go wrong..... as long as the plan is to fly into the pearly gates backwards, on fire, shouting woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo while trying to pat your hair out.

This is my point caller. I don't think there is anything better ;)

If you are happy to downgrade then go for the 350z. It will be far more modern inside etc but nowhere near as high end. I would have one as a 2nd car but never as a Supra replacement. I'm just saying don't think for one second that a 350z is a step up.

If you want to fly by the seat of your pants do it right and get yourself a MR2 turbo with around BPU power. Those really sort the men from the boys and at around 4k you really can't go wrong..... as long as the plan is to fly into the pearly gates backwards, on fire, shouting woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo while trying to pat your hair out.

Thats all very fascinating but she drives like Miss Daisy and love to pose around, 350z would be perfect imo

Thats all very fascinating but she drives like Miss Daisy and love to pose around, 350z would be perfect imo

That's a lot different from saying it's an upgrade though isn't it ;)

Up to you guys what you drive, my response was based on my opinion. My retorts after that were based on your "next step" opinion as I don't think a 350z is a natural progression, I would say it was a step backwards in driving :)

We have both spoke about this (Pissed and at length) and we have worked out its the next step from a Supra, Where else is there to go? I will be following soon enough ;)

You selling up as well short arse?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.