The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Zante

supra joe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to go on a lad's holiday I'd do Vegas and LA, Vegas is great for a bunch of guys but 2-3 days is enough, then LA is fantastic for nightlife and then there's tons or tourist attractions to keep you busy for a long time.

Plus, the best bit, American girls love the English accent :eyebrows:

Zante, imo, is chav central, it's just people doing drugs, listening to rave music and starting fights(generally the typical British tourist that make's you ashamed to be British) definetly not my idea of fun.

If I had to go on a lad's holiday I'd do Vegas and LA, Vegas is great for a bunch of guys but 2-3 days is enough, then LA is fantastic for nightlife and then there's tons or tourist attractions to keep you busy for a long time.

Plus, the best bit, American girls love the English accent :eyebrows:

Zante, imo, is chav central, it's just people doing drugs, listening to rave music and starting fights(generally the typical British tourist that make's you ashamed to be British) definetly not my idea of fun.

Unfortunately not everyone can afford a 3 day trip to Las Vegas - this isn't The Hangover ;)

I've not been to Zante but have been to a few of the Greek islands which are lovely. If it's a 'lads' holiday the chances are drinking and nightlife somewhere like Ibiza will be right up your street.

Unfortunately not everyone can afford a 3 day trip to Las Vegas - this isn't The Hangover ;)

I've not been to Zante but have been to a few of the Greek islands which are lovely. If it's a 'lads' holiday the chances are drinking and nightlife somewhere like Ibiza will be right up your street.

You can get hotels relatively cheap there, also, the trick is to fly to Paris first and book return flights out of Paris to save £200 on flight taxes, if you book right then you can have return flights for around £300, then hotels will start at around £70/$120 a night for somewhere decent.

You can get hotels relatively cheap there, also, the trick is to fly to Paris first and book return flights out of Paris to save £200 on flight taxes, if you book right then you can have return flights for around £300, then hotels will start at around £70/$120 a night for somewhere decent.

http://www1.directline-holidays.co.uk/Planos%20Bay%20Apartments

So a bit different then :D

£185 :blink:

OK, yes, my bad, expecting it to be like £500.

Dear boy, so much to learn.

I have been to the two Islands above Zante, Corfu and Kefalonia.

So geographically, culturally and climate wise I am aware of the area.

It should be a great holiday, and if you're going with "The Lads" then no doubt it will be a Fabulous holiday darling.

I jest.

As with all places, there will be the dedicated Chav tastic night life areas, but generally, I still like to think that place is normally known as...err...Spain.

Anyway, the Greek Islands are beautiful, the light is adorable, the people friendly and, the food is simple yet tasty.

As for the Greek nightclubs? I have no idea. I've never attended one of these events :D

Dear boy, so much to learn.

I have been to the two Islands above Zante, Corfu and Kefalonia.

So geographically, culturally and climate wise I am aware of the area.

It should be a great holiday, and if you're going with "The Lads" then no doubt it will be a Fabulous holiday darling.

I jest.

As with all places, there will be the dedicated Chav tastic night life areas, but generally, I still like to think that place is normally known as...err...Spain.

Anyway, the Greek Islands are beautiful, the light is adorable, the people friendly and, the food is simple yet tasty.

As for the Greek nightclubs? I have no idea. I've never attended one of these events :D

Tbh dude, I just want to chill during the day and go quad biking etc, friends have told me you can hire beach buggys on the island so I'll look in to that too, I have to attend tha white party with a dancefloor out at sea ! I can't wait !

Thanks for the advice mark, I'll look at that option too, the more I save the more for the supe lol.

Thanks charlotte, I've heard ibiza is expensive, something like 10 pound per drink in the clubs, and I've heard its like a sunny newcastle, wich I'm trying to escape lol

Im going, this will be my 3rd time in 5 years. First time with all lads this year though....

ZANTE IS AWESOMEEEE!!! Ive worked out there as well for a summer, so much fun.

You must go to Cherry Bay, its at the bottom of the strip. Its the place to be.

What dates are you going? Or are you thinking of going?

Thanks charlotte, I've heard ibiza is expensive, something like 10 pound per drink in the clubs, and I've heard its like a sunny newcastle, wich I'm trying to escape lol

£10 a drink???? dude..... try about £25 a drink... and thats after you pay £50 to get in.

£10 a drink???? dude..... try about £25 a drink... and thats after you pay £50 to get in.

yeah i liked zante, girls are up for it too, i think i was only there 10 mins and ended up bagging 3... went for 2 weeks ha ha

Don't suppose I could interest you all in the Zante Archaeological museum trip?

ha ha ok then count me in, bit of posh totty too

You see, between the two of us, we can steer Joe away from Marc's foolish notion of Vegas, straight to the majesty of the island we both know as shagalos...I mean Zante.

Im going, this will be my 3rd time in 5 years. First time with all lads this year though....

ZANTE IS AWESOMEEEE!!! Ive worked out there as well for a summer, so much fun.

You must go to Cherry Bay, its at the bottom of the strip. Its the place to be.

What dates are you going? Or are you thinking of going?

Tell me more dude ! Our dates arnt set in stone but its beginning to look like the 14th till the 28th, or maybe the week before.