The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift 1996 Twin Turbo 6 Speed BPU

BigIanD

Sorry for the cheesy Ad but its the one on pistonheads, just copied and pasted it.

If you've been looking for a mk4 supra, this is the one to have!!

Its a 1996 RZ-S twin turbo, 6 speed manual facelift model with 56,000 miles. A very sought after car which took me a while to find when i was looking for my dream car. It was between this and a skyline. I definatly made the right decision and have loved owning this car and all the stuff that goes with it. I'm talking about the looks, the sound, the way it drives but most of all the power of the thing! Everyone who has been in this car always say the same thing 'JESUS CHRIST, THATS FAST'

It gets looks everywhere it goes and rightly so. I know i'd have a good look if i was on the outside looking in.

The car comes with all the usual luxurys you would expect including electric windows, electric mirrors, electric drivers seat, air con. I have also had a stereo fitted that features a DVD player and handsfree kit with the small mic right in front of the driver next to the speedo so no shouting.

I had a basic performance upgrade done at garage 786, (respected supra tuner), to get the best out of the awesome 3.0l engine. This includes;

Boost controller (mounted on the steering coloum)

High grade spark plugs

Stronger fuel pump

Fuel cut defender

Double de-cat with restricter ring

Front mount intercooler

Air filter

Just these few little mods along with the HKS exhaust (sounds awesome with a real deep thoaty sound, just as a supra should sound) gave the car so much extra power!

The car was rolling roaded after all the work was done and produced 422BHP at 1.1 bar with a printout to prove it! Even Ash who carried out the work said you very rarely get a figure that high. We were expecting around 380BHP so any extra was a real bonus. A strong engine this one.

To keep tabs on the boost there is a Apexi boost gauge on the door pillar along with a battery level gauge.

This Supra has had a HID xenon headlight conversion which really lights up the road at night.

Thatcham Cat 1 alarm (cobra)

On the outside there is a carbon spoiler which goes really well with the white paint. The car is rolling on a set of 18" Ultralite wheels. The spokes are black with a polished alloy deep dish. Again go really well and get a few comments here and there. Side skirts and rear spats are fitted. The rear windows are tinted. The bodywork itself is in very good condition with hardly any stone chips. No scraps or scuffs at all. The front splitter has just been resprayed as had a few chips but is now mint.

Just had 2 brand new rear tyres and front brake pads and discs so new owner won't have to worry for a while. Car was imported through JM Imports which is a well respected trader in the Supra world. Comes with a load of paper work. All i have done is change the oil but don't use the car that much so never needed to service it really. T&T. 2 owners including myself since being in the UK. The last owner was also a member of this forum (supra dan).

Bad points; Wheels could do with a refurb. One of the spats has a little crack in it but you can hardly see it as its on the underneath. The windscreen wipers have some of the paint missing but could be sorted with a tin of halfords paint.

Only selling as need the money for home improvments.

Come and view the car, you won't be dissapointed!

Please do not hesitate to get in contact

Pics available on pistonheads (cant figure out how to put them on this ad)

SOLD

Mobile 07817477131

E-mail [email protected]

Thanks for the comments guys, she will be missed! I'm glad i made the long drive down to view it at your place Dan. Was most definitely worth it. It has been a pleasure to own and is probably the fastest car i have ever been in. Hey ho, life goes on.....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.