The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Female Boxers

Supra-Woman

Can't say I look hot, lol, more a case of very sweaty after

Normally I'd call Hovis, but you'd probably punch me into next week. :)

I'm a lapsed kickboxer (not good at it but still enjoyed it). Reading this makes me want to get into it again.

On a slightly serious note, I think if you are enjoying your boxing, then nothing else matters. No one else's opinion matters.

It may be tempting to fall into the trap of seeking approval or something. Don't waste your time, just train and enjoy.

Btw, I'm a pro martial arts chap who has taught approximately 25,000 ladies over the last 25 years. I've only trained a couple of thousand men btw.

You go girl! ;)

The more someone tells me I shouldn't do something because 'its not for women' the more inclined I am to do it just because :D

I took up kickboxing a few years back and became very proud of my collection of bruises and shin dents. I'm also the only female at the gym who regularly trains with weights and sports biceps.

To be honest, I only get positive comments once the blokes get over the surprise (and fear...:eyebrows:)

Enjoy!!

Linda

x

Normally I'd call Hovis, but you'd probably punch me into next week. :)

I'm a lapsed kickboxer (not good at it but still enjoyed it). Reading this makes me want to get into it again.

Pmsl, would you have a preference on a day you'd rather land on? :D

If you want to get back into it then don't just talk about it, do it, you know it makes sense :)