The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest . My HKS T04Z single Turbo 6 speed supra

mikeyh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
:shock: What's changed your mind mate...the lack of use!? It's a stunning car, but it may struggle to sell at the asking price given the market at the moment!?

GLWS

lack of use and lack of funds to run 2 cars:rolleyes:

if it doesn't sell at asking price ill break it which would be a shame but seems the only way to get a decent return now adays

I saw this car when the previous owner had it and its a beautiful car, very high spec and is in flawless condition. GWTS

she still is in great condition, it really needs viewing pics just dont do it

just added a brand new built engine, new fuel system and of course the syvecs what else is there left to do?

• 2 weeks later...
Worst time of year to try and sell a car like this, ive never seen so many nice supras for sale at one time, good luck guys.

Thanks mate, I'm in no great rush to sell, I'm not in need of the

Money untill this time next year, but I know if I wait

Till next summer knowing my luck it won't sell.

Any bites at all mate? I've had a load of px's but it's generally a 10k car plus 4k cash etc etc.

only 1 person showing any real intrest but nothing has come of it so far, i cant see much selling this time of year but i thought id put it out there and if theres still no intrest in the new year ill have to break it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.