The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Osama Bin Laden killed by US Troops

ellis

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no one really knows the facts other than the people who "disposed of the body" or who actually carried out the kill - Just because every news agency and his dog shout the same thing ... does not make it a fact.

And just because a few nuts on the net with some cleverly chosen footage say it's a conspiracy does not make it fiction.

Clearly there is a huge propaganda machine in motion (anyone with a dribbling of sense knows that), and has been since the dawn of modern man, however you cannot grab hold of every little ounce of conspiracy material just because it's "more exciting" to believe them. You have to look at both sides of the story and use common sense and intelligence to root out the truth from the smokescreens on both sides....

I can't really see that the US military and intelligence have much to crow about. He's been "on the run in caves" (or living in an inner city area of Pakistan, next to military base, in some luxury, depending on who you believe), for years, before they managed to dispose of him. If they were half as good as they would have the great unwashed believe, the attack on the Jewish centre of commerce that was the Towers, would never have happened in the first place, and he would have been found and dealt with years ago. To apparently dispose of the "most wanted man in the world's" body at sea smacks of either shear arrogance ,or shear stupidity, given the herewithin early rumblings of conspiracy theorists.

The man was a mere figurehead, and there are countless who share his views, if not, luckily, share his accomplishment at getting things done. Quite what will change, and how, I don't know, the celebrators in the US seem very optimistic in their shenanigans. The hanging of President Saddam Hussein hardly made the middle east a safer place over night, did it?

Look Ma'! I's famous!

:D

Just like genital warts.... always there and won't go away as hard as you try! :D

I guess we just have to hope he's dead. ;)

One thought did strike me last night about all this celebrating the killing of Bin.

I have no porblem with him being killed but it is hardly 'Christian' (as most Americans claim to be) to openly celebrate the killing of someone. A Muslim gentleman on the news pointed this out too and I had to agree. It's just wrong in my opinion to celebrate killing when you are meant to be a Christian. It looks a little bit like the Christians are celebrating the killing (some might say murder since he hasn't been convicted etc) of a Muslim.

Didn't no they took the bins out on a bank holiday

Saddam Hussein ✓ Osama Bin Laden ✓ Justin Bieber ☐

Hahaha :D

It's about time Bin Laden died...apparently it was a bullet to the head so, he wouldn't of suffered :(

Something doesn't ring true though...

Pakistan say that they had no idea he was living there...what a load of tosh :blink:

Let's just hope Bin Laden is in Guantanamo bay being tortured :D

It's like the liquid bomb plot that almost happened, this ''britsh national'' called Rashid Rauf who was with al-Qaeda and the ''mastermind'' of the liquid bomb plot...he was bombed in Pakistan by the US after the authorities there ''lost him'' :blink:

The CIA said he's now deceased but some people think he's at Guantanamo bay...he can say hi to Bin Laden can't he? Lol

I was saying to my parents yesterday though, now that b*stard is dead...another terrorist attack could happen :(

One thought did strike me last night about all this celebrating the killing of Bin.

I have no porblem with him being killed but it is hardly 'Christian' (as most Americans claim to be) to openly celebrate the killing of someone. A Muslim gentleman on the news pointed this out too and I had to agree. It's just wrong in my opinion to celebrate killing when you are meant to be a Christian. It looks a little bit like the Christians are celebrating the killing (some might say murder since he hasn't been convicted etc) of a Muslim.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" -Martin Luther King, Jr.

In fairness to Pakistan could you imagine the backlash from Bin Laden supporters ??? He made a successful network and often used young pakistani people and turning them into suicide bombers by brain washing them. Who knows how many are out there ready to take the sacrifice and if they had turned over Bin Laden to the Americans all hell would break loose.

Its not about what we hear its about what goes on behind closed doors and IMO the chances are the Pakistani authorities most probably informed the US he was there but wanted to stay out of it due to the backlash.

Humm, but he wasn't just any old Muslim was he. If you believe what has been said he was a complete loon and i think the world is a better place without him, as to it being a safer one only time will tell

In fairness to Pakistan could you imagine the backlash from Bin Laden supporters ??? He made a successful network and often used young pakistani people and turning them into suicide bombers by brain washing them. Who knows how many are out there ready to take the sacrifice and if they had turned over Bin Laden to the Americans all hell would break loose.

Its not about what we hear its about what goes on behind closed doors and IMO the chances are the Pakistani authorities most probably informed the US he was there but wanted to stay out of it due to the backlash.

:goodpost:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that" -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well said CJ :thumbs:

:thumbs: - Quite a christian view

:thumbs:

the country is a mess as it is, a backlash would be a disaster.

I only read the title, i know this fourm and how it works and im sorry if im 'off topic'

But bin laden was unarmed and shot twice. Soldiers are trained for combat and if they WANTED to they could of, on the spot, shot him in the knees to disable him, but they were 100% and im sure of it, had the intention of killing him. Im not even sure if i believe al quaida was behind all this 911 scenario, in my expericene with people...they lie, all the freaking time. Just becuase the news and media said he caused 911 why should i believe it? i dont know these people, just becuase they have power does it mean they tell the truth? my gut feeling is telling me that theres a way bigger picture behind this than we can even begin to imagine. They have just ressurected the past by doing this imo and trouble is going to happen all over again. 1 life lost is enough, all the people in the twin towers, now bin laden...for what? really, for what?...

Rant over.

I only read the title, i know this fourm and how it works and im sorry if im 'off topic'

But bin laden was unarmed and shot twice. Soldiers are trained for combat and if they WANTED to they could of, on the spot, shot him in the knees to disable him, but they were 100% and im sure of it, had the intention of killing him. .

I can't see how you can be sure of that intention to kill seeing as, like the rest of us, you weren't there. We only have a sketchy idea of the precise situation the soldiers were facing. You may turn out to be right, but it's only speculation and guess work, nothing more. And Sadam wasn't executed on the spot.