The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Osama Bin Laden killed by US Troops

ellis

I was hoping there wasn't going to be this many posts before I could arrive and make a stamp...

but there you go... I can't be bothered to read any posts before mine so good riddance to Mr Laden. He might get many virgins... but they'll be fat old ugly hairy shit stinking men.

This a great day for all.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's been dead for years.... yesterdays "kill and burial" was just another hoax paid for the american tax payer to keep the sheeple in fear.

You rely too much on rumour and conjecture to form your opinions Mr Penguin :)

I think they will be releasing pictures of the body before it was buried at sea soon.

You rely too much on rumour and conjecture to form your opinions Mr Penguin :)

I think they will be releasing pictures of the body before it was buried at sea soon.

i don't trust the american military complex - and as for releasing photos etc - a kid with photoshop could have done a better job with what was going around yesterday.

also various people in the past from within the american inside circle have said hes dead long time ago .... and they are people who would know. if anything, his corpse was put on ice for the last few years and now revealed to the world to help obomber get higher approval ratings before he kicks off his re-election campaign.

sooner people wake up and smell the cow shit

http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade.html

also announcing his "death and burial" on baals festival isn't a co-incidence ;)

i don't trust the american military complex - and as for releasing photos etc - a kid with photoshop could have done a better job with what was going around yesterday.

also various people in the past from within the american inside circle have said hes dead long time ago .... and they are people who would know. if anything, his corpse was put on ice for the last few years and now revealed to the world to help obomber get higher approval ratings before he kicks off his re-election campaign.

sooner people wake up and smell the cow shit

http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade.html

There's always some 'inside source', but feel free to believe everything you read on the Internet if you wish. :)

You can't seriously expect anyone to believe in any validation of a source you pulled from a conspiracy website? I cant believe you take that stuff seriously :rlol:

There's always some 'inside source', but feel free to believe everything you read on the Internet if you wish. :)

You can't seriously expect anyone to believe in any validation of a source you pulled from a conspiracy website? I cant believe you take that stuff seriously :rlol:

+ 1

+2

... and why do you expect the MSM to give you "truth"?

... and why do you expect the MSM to give you "truth"?

Because it's not just the western news services broadcasting the information. Tehran and Aljazeera are also broadcasting it as fact.

The world news services vs a conspiracy website? I'll stick with the professional news services thanks :)

I imagine you saying that like 1960s batman :D

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/servewithchips/7884dsg.jpg

You feind.......You.......rely too much .............on rumour and ...conjecture.. to form your opinions Mr Penguin. I have my anti rumour and conjuecture spray in my belt!

So hes dead. Cant say i will miss him, however the americans seem to think he himself pulled the trigger on 9/11. His death will meanm nothing in the grand scale of things.

Any they are saying his bodyguard shot him before the yanks could capture him.

Because it's not just the western news services broadcasting the information. Tehran and Aljazeera are also broadcasting it as fact.

The world news services vs a conspiracy website? I'll stick with the professional news services thanks :)

no one really knows the facts other than the people who "disposed of the body" or who actually carried out the kill - Just because every news agency and his dog shout the same thing ... does not make it a fact.

Secondly, no need to poke fun at me for considering an alternative to what you believe :)

You feind.......You.......rely too much .............on rumour and ...conjecture.. to form your opinions Mr Penguin. I have my anti rumour and conjuecture spray in my belt!

Lol....here we go.....

http://uncoolkids.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/88231827_59eec45d6b_o.jpg