Osama Bin Laden killed by US Troops

ellis

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you can link up these instances where I have picked on you?

Going through every single post on discussions like will take all night but its always when ever there is a discussion about matters like this you always pick me out because my opinion is different to yours.

You may not have noticed it but i have.

Going through every single post on discussions like will take all night but its always when ever there is a discussion about matters like this you always pick me out because my opinion is different to yours.

You may not have noticed it but i have.

Without wishing to antagonise you even further - either put up or shut up. Dont chuck out silly accusations and then weedle out.

Im not 'weedling out' as you put it pal i just dont have time to sit here all night finding each individual occasion it has happened but one i do recall is a time where i used a word incorrectly and you just had to point out how i was wrong and how it should of been used and how i should learn proper english, just being a clever dick basically.

2) so they find him and just shoot him? again hard to belive......as someone on the front line you would 100% not want to shoot him,you would want him to suffer for his actions

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go down without a fight. If they were in a situation of kill or be killed, I'm sure they would happily put a bullet through his head. Which they did, twice :)

Number 3) they dump his body in the sea? why on earth the sea?

Those Americans must've been watching too much Transformers. Think they got him mixed up with Megatron! :D

US propaganda - Obama releases his birth certificate (to try to prove to the birthers) and claims " I gave the order" for the seals to get Osama.

Just when his ratings are at rock bottom and needs an event to catapult him up the ratings scale.

Do you have any evidence about these 'rock bottom' ratings? The birth certificate didn't have much to do with that, more about the Trump factor.

For what it's worth, only last month, bin Laden was trapped under the seat cushions on my sofa. I think he had been attracted by the fluff and pen lids. He was definitely alive then, because we had to get the council.

Love it.

Personally, I hope I can now stop calling Obama Osama by accident.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go down without a fight. If they were in a situation of kill or be killed, I'm sure they would happily put a bullet through his head. Which they did, twice :)

Those Americans must've been watching too much Transformers. Think they got him mixed up with Megatron! :D

hahahaha love it mate

Im not 'weedling out' as you put it pal i just dont have time to sit here all night finding each individual occasion it has happened but one i do recall is a time where i used a word incorrectly and you just had to point out how i was wrong and how it should of been used and how i should learn proper english, just being a clever $#@! basically.

Well, I have just looked back at every post I have made since January and cannot find anything. So, like I say, put up or shut up.

Well, I have just looked back at every post I have made since January and cannot find anything. So, like I say, put up or shut up.

Who said it was this year? I sure didn't but remember it clearly and as i said i haven't got the time to back track through history just to find it.

So seeming you put it oh so clearly i guess ill have to 'shutup' for the time being.

Who said it was this year? I sure didn't but remember it clearly and as i said i haven't got the time to back track through history just to find it.

So seeming you put it oh so clearly i guess ill have to 'shutup' for the time being.

While your at it you may want to take that big chip off your shoulder as well

my god,you could say im one of these people who just get on with life and take the news as the news but even i find this whole thing hard to belive...............

2) so they find him and just shoot him? again hard to belive......as someone on the front line you would 100% not want to shoot him,you would want him to suffer for his actions plus i cant see the powers that be saying they want him to be shot.that would be the worse case scenario.

sorry to go on and on

You seem to be forgetting one thing. This is the yanks we are talking about they probably would have been told to take him alive, but it would be the first time the US forces have f&$ked it up infact they do more often then not :D

I can see why people may think it's a fake, but I don't honestly believe the US would lie about it. They've probably thought about it, but can you imagine the mass outrage if it had been faked and foundout, or they were mistaken?

He's fishfood :D

Bit like the outage when everyone found out they never had WMD, when they went to war against the public vote?

Maybe when covering up our lads in choppers getting shot down in Iraq to only find out it was friendly fire from the states.

We are forgetting the very guy they were looking for, the CIA worked with 20 years ago!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he died 5 years ago from illness. At least he is no longer on their payroll.

:D

Alleged pic - don't shoot the messenger (no pun intended) - I have no idea if its authentic or not

It was already dismissed by the media as a photo shop. I'm sure we'll see some pictures from the US in the coming days, but I expect they won't make the same mistake they did with Saddams sons...

With the video and apparent monitoring that took place I very much doubt that the US claims will be false, imagine how much discredit it would show if another video appears from him talking about the event after the fact :D

It was already dismissed by the media as a photo shop. I'm sure we'll see some pictures from the US in the coming days, but I expect they won't make the same mistake they did with Saddams sons...

With the video and apparent monitoring that took place I very much doubt that the US claims will be false, imagine how much discredit it would show if another video appears from him talking about the event after the fact :D

Absolutely - be political suicide to make such a bold claim and he pops up again in Romford.