Osama Bin Laden killed by US Troops

ellis

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on who actually gives a *@#!

Regardless if he was killed years ago or last night he's dead and good riddance.

I think that is a silly statement.

Goods riddance? Absolutely. But as to whether we should care if he was killed years ago or now I really think we have to care. If not, then you are admitting to be being perfectly happy to have been lied to and duped by a major government for the past X number of years.

I think that is a silly statement.

Goods riddance? Absolutely. But as to whether we should care if he was killed years ago or now I really think we have to care. If not, then you are admitting to be being perfectly happy to have been lied to and duped by a major government for the past X number of years.

Governments lie and dupe us all the time.

Governments lie and dupe us all the time.

:yeahthat:

What difference would it make to me if he's been dead for much longer? :shrug:

And if people happily accept the fact then they will continue to do so.

Regardless whether or not people accept that it still wouldn't make a difference and they would continue to do so.

And if people happily accept the fact then they will continue to do so.

I think as long as people still feel free and can go and buy big TVs, have holidays and get hammered at the weekend then a huge majority of them don't care what the Govt. do or do not tell them. For most people ignorance really is bliss.

:yeahthat:

What difference would it make to me if he's been dead for much longer? :shrug:

Well, how about that someone has lied to you? And, if they lied about this, then who is to say they have not lied about much more? Whilst this event makes you happy (as in Bin Laden's death) how happy would you feel about something much closer to home that actually affected you? Could you still pass it off as a normality that the Government lies to you?

Regardless whether or not people accept that it still wouldn't make a difference and they would continue to do so.

My friend, people like you are governments manna from heaven!

I think as long as people still feel free and can go and buy big TVs, have holidays and get hammered at the weekend then a huge majority of them don't care what the Govt. do or do not tell them. For most people ignorance really is bliss.

Sadly true :(

Interesting watching the footage of the White House. This could be Tripoli, Islamabad, Cairo or Baghdad, only the colour of the faces changes. Distasteful scenes and it's remarkable how similair the mob can be wherever they are. Be ferocious in battle, magnanimous in victory - no class.

A bit of scepticism is a healthy thing. However, the default position for some seems to be to distrust absolutely everything from a government or a mainstream media source, leaving them adrift in an ocean of Cartesian doubt.

Somewhere between blind acceptance and paranoiac distrust lies the truth.

For what it's worth, only last month, bin Laden was trapped under the seat cushions on my sofa. I think he had been attracted by the fluff and pen lids. He was definitely alive then, because we had to get the council.

Interesting watching the footage of the White House. This could be Tripoli, Islamabad, Cairo or Baghdad, only the colour of the faces changes. Distasteful scenes and it's remarkable how similair the mob can be wherever they are. Be ferocious in battle, magnanimous in victory - no class.

:goodpost:

I don't think Bin is dead.

I find it too convenient that he died. At least now when they torture him for information they don't have to worry about human rights. Since he is already dead they can just shoot him in the head when they are finished with him.

Furthrmore, no Western authority would ever take a Bin out on a bank holiday weekend.

my god,you could say im one of these people who just get on with life and take the news as the news but even i find this whole thing hard to belive...............

Let me get this straight bin as i will call him kills all those people who did nothing wrong and the americans plus other forces in the world cant find him for 10 years? come on i dont belive that for a start,10 years!!!!!

2) so they find him and just shoot him? again hard to belive......as someone on the front line you would 100% not want to shoot him,you would want him to suffer for his actions plus i cant see the powers that be saying they want him to be shot.that would be the worse case scenario.

Number 3) they dump his body in the sea? why on earth the sea? again the powers that be would want his body on american soil to 100% say it was him.

i can understand why they cant just imprison him,it would just cause to much trouble.

I would love to know what went on but in my opinion and again im just voicing what im thinking he died along time ago and the americans have just waited for the best time to tell the world.which it seems to me to be about now.

Very interesting if you as me

sorry to go on and on

Well, how about that someone has lied to you? And, if they lied about this, then who is to say they have not lied about much more? Whilst this event makes you happy (as in Bin Laden's death) how happy would you feel about something much closer to home that actually affected you? Could you still pass it off as a normality that the Government lies to you?

That's a totally different matter and not at all relevant to Bin laden's "death".

My friend, people like you are governments manna from heaven!

And there it is, the typical smart arse comment right on time. You always seem to pick out what i say and totally disregard other 'dumbass' comments. I may have a 'couldnt give a fuck' attitude but that's just me but clearly it bothers you. I dont know what your problem is with me CJ and quite frankly dont care either so get off my back if you dont mind.

That's a totally different matter and not at all relevant to Bin laden's "death".

And there it is, the typical smart arse comment right on time. You always seem to pick out what i say and totally disregard other 'dumbass' comments.

I dont know what your problem is with me CJ and quite frankly dont care either so get off my back if you dont mind.

:blink:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you can link up these instances where I have picked on you?