The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Osama Bin Laden killed by US Troops

ellis

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at google, I read on one of the news sites that the US still have his body. As it'll take a few days to get the DNA results back and also so they can take more pics to prove it is him.

I would have expected that they already have DNA and photographic proof as they got him 4 years ago.

It also says they are unsure on what to do with his body once confirmed if it is him, as they don't want to create a shrine for him or feed conspiracy theories. But his body will be buried in accordance with Islamic tradition.

considering that these are the same forces that pissed on the Quran before handing it over to their captives in camp-X I would be quite impressed if they respected anyones traditions.

what about the NATO forces (americans) that also killed Qadafis son & 3 grandchildren yesterday.

seriously, how stupid do they think people are to fall for this crap.

They more than likely got him, not that its going to make things any better for anybody in the world though. The terrorist groups are still out there, they have their own command structure that Osama was nothing to do with. They will still target the same groups of people, but now they can quote revenge as a key element.

Nothing that has happened since 9-11 has made our lives any safer, we have simply lost a huge amount of our freedoms while giving all the World governments the level of control and intrusion in to daily life that they wanted.

This might give the Yanks something to feel happy about, but I think they just made life a whole lot more dangerous for themselves again.

US propaganda - Obama releases his birth certificate (to try to prove to the birthers) and claims " I gave the order" for the seals to get Osama.

Just when his ratings are at rock bottom and needs an event to catapult him up the ratings scale.

It is common knowlede many have said he has been dead for years - so..................................

We have to believe once again what the US Government tells us as he was "buried at sea"

This means there will be no independent verification that Osama was actually killed.

The only evidence at this stage is an obviously doctored photo. (its so fake it really is)

If true, there will be no DNA check to verify if the body was indeed that of Osama bin Laden. Once again, we will be forced to either accept the government’s version of events or be denounced as conspiracy theorists.

There will in the coming days be a major event in the world

They more than likely got him, not that its going to make things any better for anybody in the world though. The terrorist groups are still out there, they have their own command structure that Osama was nothing to do with. They will still target the same groups of people, but now they can quote revenge as a key element.

Nothing that has happened since 9-11 has made our lives any safer, we have simply lost a huge amount of our freedoms while giving all the World governments the level of control and intrusion in to daily life that they wanted.

This might give the Yanks something to feel happy about, but I think they just made life a whole lot more dangerous for themselves again.

:thumbs:

It doesn't make commercial sense to win the "war on terror".