The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Osama Bin Laden killed by US Troops

ellis

Another conspiracy lol, either he's still alive or died from illness. The guy was never wanted he was a part of the us, if a news reporter could interview the twat in a cave why couldn't the us find him back then? It's all another load off bullshit.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder how true this is now, why burrie him at sea ! I want to see photos because this could be an obama stunt as he's running for president again when his terms up !

They have photo and DNA evidence. How much proof do you want? Maybe if you'd asked nicely the Americans would have brought him round for you to inspect :)

he is probably on an island with elvis, micheal jackson & bruce lee !!!!

I was thinking he might be at Charlie Sheens house :)

Looking at google, I read on one of the news sites that the US still have his body. As it'll take a few days to get the DNA results back and also so they can take more pics to prove it is him. It also says they are unsure on what to do with his body once confirmed if it is him, as they don't want to create a shrine for him or feed conspiracy theories. But his body will be buried in accordance with Islamic tradition.

So they still have his body.... We need pics, we like pics here!! :)

as already said, HOVIS, pics, video or it didnt happen.

It will make the Americans look really stupid if he, one day, happens to be alive.

On September 12th 2001 Condoleezza Rice stated they will get proof Osama masterminded 9/11 - to this date 10 years on they never did

(his americas 10 most wanted bio does not even mention 9/11)

They have photo and DNA evidence. How much proof do you want? Maybe if you'd asked nicely the Americans would have brought him round for you to inspect :)

What, so I can kill him again lol

these are americans they can falsify anything, and let's face it, it aint hard to find a bin laden lookalike in this day and age lol.

Doesn't matter what they do. The conspirecy croud will say it's a fake.

Photo - Bet it's been Photoshoped

DNA - Faked or CIA had a sample of it to start with (which they would of have to have to compare it against anyway)

Body - Someone else with face altering surgery. He's 2 cm too short to be him (despite the fact you get shorter was you get older).

Etc Etc.

I can see why people may think it's a fake, but I don't honestly believe the US would lie about it. They've probably thought about it, but can you imagine the mass outrage if it had been faked and foundout, or they were mistaken?

He's fishfood :D

lol, i dont believe a word of it. the yanks are as thick as two planks of wood and so are some of the posters on this thread by the sounds of it. pakistan doesnt have call centres.......... THEY ARE IN INDIA, YOU MUPPETS!

or to help you get the difference, its like me calling all the english irish :D

Tbh he doesn't deserve any sort of ritual/ceremony. Let him rot.

I'd stick his head on a pike, and parade it round the country, like we used to do on olden times :D

I can see why people may think it's a fake, but I don't honestly believe the US would lie about it. They've probably thought about it, but can you imagine the mass outrage if it had been faked and foundout, or they were mistaken?

He's fishfood :D

There's something fishy going on with your posts today :D

At the end of the day, OBL was a figurehead....

People need figureheads to feel better, so when they go 'US in the western world' can say, 'Ah okay that's done now'.... Bin Laden, Saddam... all the same thing, they are simply the public faces. Look at Mandela... one man, represented a cause, he WASN'T the cause...

The media put this onus on the single person just 'we' can identify.