The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which smartphone? HTC Incredible S Or Samsung Galaxy S 11

Aero-M

My galaxy s 2 was delivered today, Phone is huge, but thin. I'm just charging it now and hoping to have a look at it later on.

:) Got mine yesterday on a 12 month contract! It is big isn't it! Had a quick play with it last night, Very funky! Not sure if its too thin though if you know what I mean. Definaltey spanks the iPhone 4 easily! Only thing the iPhone has, is build quality, thats it!

:) Got mine yesterday on a 12 month contract! It is big isn't it! Had a quick play with it last night, Very funky! Not sure if its too thin though if you know what I mean. Definaltey spanks the iPhone 4 easily! Only thing the iPhone has, is build quality, thats it!

I'm amazed just how thin it is, Will have to make sure I don't put it in the back pocket and sit on it. Although unless I had clown trousers on it probably wouldn't fit in my back pocket.

I'm going to be totally lost coming from my 6 year old Nokia 1600 phone. One draw back people have been saying is the galaxy doesn't have a dedicated camera button, I'm just pleased to have a camera.

My galaxy s 2 was delivered today, Phone is huge, but thin. I'm just charging it now and hoping to have a look at it later on.

Mine arrived yesterday. I really like it.

It's my first android - so many things to press and so little time :D

I'm on the same tariff as you btw :)

I also think the camera and video on it is stunning.

It is a great phone, used it side by side with the I phone 3 and the I phone 4. It it's better than both in every way, the contact is also very good considering the phone is worth £550.

I really like the swype text, makes it much quicker.

Love it, only 2 niggly things for me:

1) battery life is a day - but I am using live wallpapers, full brightness and all the widgets I possibly can so that'll be the reason why

2) no hdmi out cable included, and the cable for that won't be released until mid-june....

Tiny niggly points but mostly me being picky and the battery life is my fault anyway, phone still gets a massive 2 thumbs up from me :thumbs::thumbs:

1) battery life is a day - but I am using live wallpapers, full brightness and all the widgets I possibly can so that'll be the reason why

2) no hdmi out cable included, and the cable for that won't be released until mid-june....

Tiny niggly points but mostly me being picky and the battery life is my fault anyway, phone still gets a massive 2 thumbs up from me :thumbs::thumbs:

Yes battery life is terrible on mine, doesn't even last a day with my current usage. But like you I'm using the live wallpapers, and every other battery draining thing on it, mostly the addictive game angry birds.

Strange, I only use mine at weekends, basically, I use a cheap nokia thing during the week for work as it gets dropped, covered in oil etc and then swap to the S2 when I get home Saturday lunchtime. Last weekend was my first weekend using it. Battery lasted all weekend (thats from Saturday about 1pm till Sunday evening, around 11pm. Still had a fair bit of life in it too. It was spanked non stop all Saturday afternoon with downloading apps etc.

Advanced Task Killer helps loads dudes.. I'm proper loving the fact I can drag and drop music/movies etc straight to the phone.. Any one tried the Kies yet? Had a quick play and it was basically iTunes but with all the messed up annoying bits sorted!

Have you got a DLNA TV? you can stream straight to the TV from the phone..

Mine arrived yesterday. I really like it.

It's my first android - so many things to press and so little time :D

I'm on the same tariff as you btw :)

I also think the camera and video on it is stunning.

Best advice I can give you, just play with it!!! Press everything and see what does what.. There are loads of ways around things and have a go with Swype.. Works well if you can get the hang of it.

Advanced Task Killer helps loads dudes.. I'm proper loving the fact I can drag and drop music/movies etc straight to the phone.. Any one tried the Kies yet? Had a quick play and it was basically iTunes but with all the messed up annoying bits sorted!

you dont really need task killers with android phones. Never used one and had no issues.

and kies is shite! I didtched that ages ago. Its much easier to use adb and Odin (in the case of my SGS) or as you say... just drag and drop!

Best advice I can give you, just play with it!!! Press everything and see what does what.. There are loads of ways around things and have a go with Swype.. Works well if you can get the hang of it.

Cheers. I'm going to have a go at Swype today.

Couldn't get my had around swipe to start with, but once I had turned of every language other than uk english it works perfectly. It was never understanding what words I was trying to input otherwise.

My battery was fully charged overnight and as I write this it's already right near the bottom, says 33% left.