The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various Bits & Pieces

2soops

Hi all, was sorting the garage out over the weekend and have decided to clear out the following parts;

1 - Pair of Cobra Imola Wide seats which i bought brand new from Demon Tweeks for my V8 mk3, these are in perfect as new condition and have only ever been test fitted. They include the aluminium cobra side mounts, which do have a couple of scratches to the bottom where they were fitted, these are not noticable when fitted. The seats themselves are very very light, made from diolin i think, and were bought in 2007. You probably wouldn't be able to use the cobra mounts and would need to fab some. Looking for £250 for these collected or delivered within reason, not keen on posting due to the size and damage factor.

2 - Momo steering wheel with boss, black and carbon effect, again this was bought for the mk3 but came with a mkiv boss. Has wiring for horn push in center. Again perfect condition £60

3 - Stainless Steel xspower FMIC polished hardpipe kit, including silicone hoses and mikalor clamps. I havent fitted this as my intercooler is too big which makes the pipes effectively too long without adjustment. Again in new and unused condition £100

4 - HKS RS polished aluminium induction kit including stainless clamps and silicone hoses. I have reverted back to the stock airbox so this is no longer required, could do with a repolish, filter is not very old but seems to have some oil on it, may wash off or would probably need a new filter. £50

5 - Intake air temperature sensor, used, its my old one which is now spare. i bought a new one trying to diagnose a problem, but it turned out not to be this. Offers

6- Air box inlet pipe which sits under the headlight, was posted this by someone who thought it was something else. £5

7 - Complete 2JZ-GTE inlet pipe system which i believe is off a soarer as the bov is different to a supra. I bought this with the intention of polishing the pipes then swapping them over but can't be arsed now, £35

8 - Various turbo gaskets for a uk i believe, left over from when i changed the turbos on my jspec, toyota sent the wrong gasket kit and wouldnt refund as id already used some. Offers

9 - Double Din CD & Mini Disc, all working but too many functions for me. I think its quite old and was in my car when i bought it. Offers

Thanks for looking, i hope you find something of interest

Al

Interested in Number 4 - HKS RS polished aluminium induction kit including stainless clamps and silicone hoses. I have reverted back to the stock airbox so this is no longer required, could do with a repolish, filter is not very old but seems to have some oil on it, may wash off or would probably need a new filter. £50

Are you going to Japfest?

Interested in Number 4 - HKS RS polished aluminium induction kit including stainless clamps and silicone hoses. I have reverted back to the stock airbox so this is no longer required, could do with a repolish, filter is not very old but seems to have some oil on it, may wash off or would probably need a new filter. £50

Are you going to Japfest?

Sorry missile, this has gone now, am going to japfest though

6- Air box inlet pipe which sits under the headlight, was posted this by someone who thought it was something else. £5

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=131413&d=1303750227

I assume this fits in the hole in the front of the airbox? I didn't even realise there was supposed to be more pipework in front of that! If this is the case and you've still got it, I'll have it :)

Edit: Actually I just had a thought... is it the part pictured below you're after? The picture isn't mine, but I've got a spare one. Again, pretty sure it's in perfect condition but I'll check and let you know if otherwise. Could do a straight swap, your part (above) for my part (below) if you like?

Image pinched from mrgee2jz - hope you don't mind!

I assume this fits in the hole in the front of the airbox? I didn't even realise there was supposed to be more pipework in front of that! If this is the case and you've still got it, I'll have it :)

Edit: Actually I just had a thought... is it the part pictured below you're after? The picture isn't mine, but I've got a spare one. Again, pretty sure it's in perfect condition but I'll check and let you know if otherwise. Could do a straight swap, your part (above) for my part (below) if you like?

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx251/mrgee2jz/th_DSC07268.jpg

Image pinched from mrgee2jz - hope you don't mind!

Hi mate, yes the pipe goes in the hole at the bottom of the airbox and sits under the headlight to draw cold air in. I already had one of these and was posted it by mistake by another member so now have 2. I would do a straight swap for the other pipe but theres one on my car already so no need. This ones still here if you want it

Hi mate, yes the pipe goes in the hole at the bottom of the airbox and sits under the headlight to draw cold air in. I already had one of these and was posted it by mistake by another member so now have 2. I would do a straight swap for the other pipe but theres one on my car already so no need. This ones still here if you want it

Ok no problem, it was only if you needed that bit, I thought it'd help us both out. But if you don't need it there's no point! I'll still take yours though. Do you mind if I PayPal you the money late tonight? I'm just about to go to work...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.