The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can anyone help with info on this car

Guest wantthatone

Guest wantthatone

hi all, have found a car im interested on at bargain cars direct, i know there has been issues regarding them, but they have a UK spec supra on ebay at the moment which seems a good spec, a little pricey but i was hoping its last owner may be on here. in the description its a 620bhp in blue. thanks

Guest wantthatone
I dont know the car but its not got a TRD wing or skirts fitted so i'd be wary of what else isn't as described.

Is it on the uk spec register ?

not sure how to find out dunk, the reg mark is "M312 TNF"

Guest wantthatone
i dont think he is on here mate,.

he is on facebook under paul laing.

just tried that jurgen, theres a few paul laings!

if anyone knows a way i can contact him i would be very greatfull, just to clarify,

PAUL LAING.....

The advert is quite vague so I would talk the previous owner (if you can) aswell as asking the current seller for the paperwork and proper spec list so you can compare to make sure nothing has been changed and find out who did the work on the car and who mapped it