The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V300 Vertex Aristo single turbo conversion and uprated engine 516hp @ 1.3 bar

michel lane

1. Toyota Aristo 1999 VVTI (Fully rebuilt engine)

Full Professional single turbo conversion

Sound performance(USA) CAST manifold

Garrett gt4084 . 68ar turbo

HKS 40mm wastegate

Fully rebuilt ported head

Modified Cams

HKS 1.6MM Head Gaskets

ARP head bolts

Forged CP 86.5mm pistons

New Stock Toyota Rods and bolts

ACL racing bearings

New Toyota oil pump

All new seals during full rebuild of engine

New VVTI unit

New Greddy timing belts

Toyota aux belts

Toyota Radiator

2.5 inch custom FMIC

2.5 inch custom alloy pipe work

16 row Thermostatic fan activated external gearbox cooler

10 row power steering cooler

Walbro 255 fuel pump

650cc Siemans dekka injectors

PHR Hi-Flow top feed fuel rail

Aeromotive FPR

New VVTI igniter pack

New VVTI MAF sensor

New stock 02 SENSOR

Custom 3 inch intake pipe

3 inch air-filter

3 inch custom Down pipe

Custom mid pipe

Greddy EVO Stainless steel twin exit exhaust system

Lexus GS400 big brake Conversion – 4 pot front / 2 pots rear

Drilled / Grooved DAB disks

Stainless steel brake lines

Greddy delimiter

AEM FIC ECU

AEM wideband

Blitz boost controller

2. BC racing coilovers RS series

20 inch MMR triple chrome alloy wheels

275 *30 *20 falkan tyres rear

245 *30 * 20 falkan tyres front

Full black leather interior no rips or tears, the paintwork is in excellent condition. It has the usual vertex parts such as large moon roof, TFT screen control , heated leather seats, DVD player, Rear camera (not configured). Please note all parts above that have been replaced were NEW in march 2010. The Car was purchased 3 years ago for a single turbo conversion, it has been running a single since March 2010. The current boost setting is at 1.3bar and it produces 516.9hp and 464.6lb of torque. The car has much more scope with power, the turbo is good for 1.8bar and this engine has the advantage of being rebuilt with up-rated parts (see list). As all 2jz owners know, the stock engine is good for 650hp. The Car has 6 months M.O.T and car tax. During the build of this car, I used all main stream “Branded” parts. The configuration of the parts is based on my experience on building Toyota Supra’s Single turbo conversions. The turbo and manifold combo is essential to provide a stock drive, yet providing substantially greater power. Reliability is also the key when selecting parts used.

The speedo reads 88000, most of this was done in KM . A substantial amount of parts have been replaced with aftermarket units as described above. This car is a super saloon with all the luxuries of a modern car, but with Toyota running costs.

The price I am asking is £7000 no offers, which is excellent value for money when the car cost me nearly three times to build. The car drives like stock until the boost comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well after driving around for the past several months in the car , I will have to sell it . Unfortunately I have managed to increase my license Bingo points by 9, having something so comfortable to drive and powerful makes you unaware that when you accelerate to 120 liptons within 1/4 mile so quick, you are unaware that an unmarked ford CMAX is following you.....bummer ..So after a long arguement with the wife I am reducing it to sell. £7000 . The engine alone with the modified heads and cams would cost £4k. The wheels were 2k, all the tyres have just been changed. Any takers let me know.

Thats £7000 take it as it is, you can have my points aswell ...!!!

just checked the advert ..its been deleted !!! well need to make another one.

absolute steal this is! £7k for a single monster like that. michael you are officially nuts! anybody who buys this motor will not regret! anybody who wants to go single or is already single can appreciate the cost and effort one must go through, this wont hang around for long.

hi michel ive just rejoined the club i always regret selling my bpu supra and v300 lexus so im back on the hunt.please tell me are there any issues running 500 bhp on the autobox i always remember this being the power limit for the autobox is the vvti box stronger or have you uprated this one.i am interested in the v300 im running a clk55 amg at moment its a great car but i miss the turbo spool LOL I dont need to sell it before shopping as i have cash ready for something a bit special

the clk 55 is a lovely car , i always wanted a convertible version . The Autobox is fine providing you cool it correctly. I have all the nessary coolers on the car. I have rebuilt various boxes and they have with stood 600hp without any issues . People dont understand that biggest cause of autobox faults is down to heat. The car has been completely rebuilt as you can see from the spec, yes if you wish for more HP, you would need to get it re-tuned. The setup is good for 600hp, its got all the items required for this. The only thing i would look at putting on is a oil cooler , the stock unit is great , but i rather be on the safe side.

give me a call if you want to have a chat, pm me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.