The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dodo juice anyone use this?

jazz1

DoDo Juice blue velvet. great stuff :)

get some panel pots off ebay for around £6 and see what you think. Should be able to get 2 full coats from one little pot. I have just got some born to be Mild shampoo and red mist to play with as well. Lime Prime is also on my list.

Peter,

you recommend a sealant with Dodo Juice, is there any way to use any of the Autoglym products with it.

I usually use SRP and then Dodo Juice Blue Velvet - can I use EGP or Ultra Deep Shine either before or after the Dodo Juice wax? I have loads of both which are now not getting used.

Mike

Mike

I used Dodo Juice Purple Haze. Excellent product and very nice to apply. On the curves of a Supra if I did it by hand it gave me a bit of a semi.

Tis now my wax of choice. I have tried a good 20 now. The Purple haze goes on and off nicely and lasts a very long time. :)

R222 is the best "show" wax I have tried but only lasts a week at the very very most.

I've only got Dodo's Banana Armour but used on a black car it works wonders on that (although I prefer a soft wax as I don't like applying hard waxes, but I got offered it cheap so snapped it up)

I am a chemical guys fanboy though so would recommend them as well (concours 50/50 or Petes 53 for around the same price range)

The amount of hype about Dodo on detailing world shows they must be doing something right though with their products.

If you like the AG HD wax wait for Halfords to go a BOGOF promotion as it covers this as well. £70 of wax for £35. :D

That may last you a while..!!

I did all our three cars (twice) last summer and they are still going stong. The tub has about 2mm missing from the top.

H.