The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk spec bonnet

ManwithSupra

Hi All,

I am really liking the look of the bonnet scoop on the UK spec Supra's at the moment and would like to have one on mine :)

Has anyone got one that they are thinking of getting rid of?

I know they are quite rare, I also know you can buy the kit off Toyota but as my bonnet is slightly damaged from some chav deciding to use it as a platform to stand on i need to replace it and may as well get an original UK spec bonnet:p

I would prefer the bonnet to be in silver but any colour will be taken into consideration as my Supra will probably go in for a respray/tidy up at the end of the year anyway.

Rich

I know Noel at Nur motorsport has one, i was going to use it for a project but seems a shame to cut up a uk bonnet. i think its in storm blue.

Mate if you have bagged it mate and have something planned for it, then please carry on :)

I wouldnt want to stop your project at all dude.

How much do these usually go for?

Im not worried, i want a j-spec really as im not a huge fan of the uk vent tbh.

Ok mate, well if thats ok :) dont suppose you have his contact details do you?

I will have a spare jspec one later if your intrested as mentioned its got a couple of pin dents on it and a very slight impression dent but once i get a uk one and get it fitted you can have mine if you wish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.