The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One of my favorite cars.. and it is a ford..

pistol pete

I am get to drive this around quite a lot.. know its not to everyones taste...

but it is such a capable car.. no its not the fastest thing in a straight line.. but as everyday usablity and all rounder, i think its fantastic.. with the aftermarket exhaust and chipped and lowered it really is a little weapon.. i know the supras are faster etc..

but its a great drive and the seats are soooooo comfortable... love the sound they make too.

just as an every day package its one of my favorite cars out there..(and i like the looks)

some pics after i detailed it today..

loving the aggresive look it has

huge brakes for a ford

prefect car in the reflection

sorry just thought i would share

Personally Id get a TDi and pocket the extra cash :) Love the dash gauge install, can you get some close up pics of that?

its standard the dash gauges.. will get some pics... and as for the TDI.. i tried one... it was naff compared to the VW diesels..

I like the rs turbo one.

would love one of those in white.... would love to try one... the st with another 100hp.. although this one has already been chipped.. not sure what extra they get from the chip...

its daughters godmothers car.. but we see her everyday.. i helped choose the car for her about a year ago and been on the insurance ever since and drive it at least 3 times a week..

i think kels will be buying off her in a years time when she changes the v6 4motion golf we have got as the family car, we have had for the last year thats a great bit kit too with a brilliant soundtrack.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest harrycarrick

Ford is one of mine best car ever because recently days, i have purchased it and it's look gently. Pick up of this car is fabulous rather then another cars.

Distance Calculator

im yet to drive one.my brother has the 1.6 diesel version and engine aside its the worse car ive ever driven bar 1 (a proton) 100% not comfy,fair enough the st will have better seats etc. good engine though that volvo lump and i was shocked to find out that the rs 500 version is wrapped not painted,cant see why they did that and for the price is paint too much to ask!!!!!!!

One of my mates just picked up a Focus ST, he has some plans for it which should give the RS a run for its money :)

One thing i noticed when he took me out in it was how the power was delivered, a nice strong surge of power and a very smooth delivery as well, lovely cars to drive, they look good and are pratical as well a good all rounder.