The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual NA supra

preston7

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa457/ChrisPreston7/

Sale on hold, car has been hit from behind

very reluctant sale, I have always wanted a supra and after buying a clean one I intended on keeping indefinitely I have basically run out of money due to hardly working in nearly 4 months, I’m self employed and expected things to pick up after February as usual but it never did. I am gutted and as you can see the car is an excellent near standard example. spec is as follows:

Full service including all belts by Ash at Garage 786.

New standard Supra alloys with lots of tread left on each tyre.

New drilled and grooved discs all round with new pads all round.

Cat back full stainless custom exhaust from HIB Exhausts in Anglesey who designed the silencer to be unobtrusive, but just enough to know it's not standard, just right.

New headlights with all new bulbs (the old ones had started to yellow)

New wing mirrors (the old ones had faded)

New El-Glo Dials

Momo steering wheel

Alpine motorised, touchscreen pulse feedback DVD / CD / MP3 player / Radio

Upgraded speakers all round to 6.5" Alpine type G coaxials.

New windscreen wiper arms all round.

It came with the personal plate of J2O SJ0 which was valued at plates4less for £350

I would want £3000+ I have bills to pay so I would have took £3000 but the electric window cable has now frayed so it only seems fair to knock another £100 off (a new unit is £79.50 inc VAT from Toyota)

I think it's fair to say that this car has been loved by everyone who has owned it

I'm in the north west but may travel

Any questions please call me on 07900006179

the tax is the end of this month, the reading is just over 105 000, this may be miles but their is no evidence of it being converted from km so may be kilometers, i'll check the MOT and get back to you. I'm a floorlayer, well was a flooring contractor supplying and fitting mainly for housing assosiations ect through building contractors. When connaught went bust I lost nearly all my regular work as my main customer was heavely involved with them. I had a few other contracts for one off jobs that finished in December, a shop fitting, a factory, finishing work at 3 care homes but havent managed to get another contract since i finished on the 20th dec. Being owed ££ £££ from when connaught went down ment things have been tight. I'm now working as a carpet fitter for my familys shop again but it may be too little to late. Thing is i cant bring my self to sell the car but I can't think of another way to get the cash I need to stay afloat. If i get offerd the cash I will have to take it but the car dosn't have a sale sign on nor is it on ebay as i'm kind of hoping I will be able to save my self before someone buys my supra

oh and one of my old vans for sale it's a lwb movano, knackard gearbox, good 2.2 engine, The engine is the reason for buying it tbh. My fiesta zetec s (2001 reg) will be for sale soon maybey instead of the supra and possibly a 1.6 16v nova with twin webbers, nos, carbon bonnet, GRP tailgate. I'll put it all up on the non supra for sale section

Sale is on hold as the car has been hit from behind, the damage isn't too bad, I'm expecting the rear bumper to need a respray but I need to sort out with the other driver first. I will update as soon as I can. Sorry for any hassle

everyone was ok, the bumper just needed a respray, needed because my wife left the handbrake off and now here is the car http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa457/ChrisPreston7/?action=view&current=110_1027.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1198.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa457%2FChrisPreston7%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D110_1027.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.