Geo

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up big man?

pm'd

whats up bro?

As it stands guys, looks the Like show is being cancelled. i've got some details why, but not posting yet. Just want to make sure first. So looks like my hard work for last 6 weeks has went tits up. I'll post more when i find out more guys. But TBH im gutted if this gets cancelled, as i know i was going to come in the best shape i've been in. :)

As it stands guys, looks the Like show is being cancelled. i've got some details why, but not posting yet. Just want to make sure first. So looks like my hard work for last 6 weeks has went tits up. I'll post more when i find out more guys. But TBH im gutted if this gets cancelled, as i know i was going to come in the best shape i've been in. :)

No excuse to stop :D

Is that all? You big girl :p

There'll be other shows.

No excuse to stop :D

Very true, if i do go on, i should be in pretty good condition for holiday. :D

That's crap mate, you have worked your ass off!!!

yeah and i wasnt even half way through diet yet. :(

Is that all? You big girl :p

There'll be other shows.

Not till next year dude, there is show down south i could go for but its about the money and expenses of doing one, id be dieting all the way to November when the show is. so balls to that.

Just put in a 5x5 deads session. I can feel it already and know in a day or so its gonna be agony :(

damn about the show dude. Look on the bright side though, at least your in tip top condition for the summer months ;)

lol 5x5 works a treat, :D might add this in to my routine once in a while now, not done it in ages. Yeah i should be in great shape come holiday. :D

my missus says keep going, for some reason she is gutted too!!

Ha ha, nothing but peer pressure eh. :D

Well as the title says, im going to finish it, i want to see how i look after im done. :D

lol 5x5 works a treat, :D might add this in to my routine once in a while now, not done it in ages. Yeah i should be in great shape come holiday. :D

How many other exercises would you add George when on a 5x5 workout? Ie its a back day for me today and I hit deads 5x5, 3 working sets of wide grip lat pull downs 8-10 reps (super strict form....felt like the muscle was ripping of the bone) and some one arm dumbell rows 3 sets 8-10 reps. Felt pretty wrecked after so asuming this is enough intensity/volume!!

How many other exercises would you add George when on a 5x5 workout? Ie its a back day for me today and I hit deads 5x5, 3 working sets of wide grip lat pull downs 8-10 reps (super strict form....felt like the muscle was ripping of the bone) and some one arm dumbell rows 3 sets 8-10 reps. Felt pretty wrecked after so asuming this is enough intensity/volume!!

Sounds good mate, only thing id do would be to totally change the Exercises all together, and try different ones. Your body will be like, right im ready for this......... Then you go hammer it with something totally different. Your body goes Oh crap and has to adjust. :D

Right as it stands im still a little gutted about the show being cancelled, now had definite conformation that its off. :( Im taking the rest of the wknd off to chill, NO Cardio, and to eat, some half decent food. :D

Im sitting here stuffed, after having a large donner pizza, pack jaffa cakes, and some full fat pepsi. :D Trying to decide what im going to do. I will propably continue to diet to my Hols 2nd Sept, but with a slight change.

Mon - Fri will be cardio 6.30am, then my diet food(no change will still be the same) but if i fancy something else i'll have it. Sat/Sun i'll have off No Cardio and to eat dirty. :D

There is a Comp in Manchester 6th November i might shoot for, but if not then, im taking a few years out to add some more size :D

So this thread will continue up until i go on hols. And i will still update it as if im competing, :D

Thats it, off to eat some cookies now. :D

Bugger. But as you say, if there's another comp within a few months then your hard work hasn't gone to waste (waist? :p).

Been looking at all the dates and everything seems to fall slap in and around my holiday. which wont give me enough time. looking at alternatives though. :D

Hows it going George. I had a leg workout earlier and almost threw up ha ha thats the only way to know you have hit your legs properly. You know where im coming from right ;-)

Going ok bud, leaving to hit shoulders soon @ 5pm. Was in for legs yesterday, today i cant walk, nearly threw up yesterday also, but managed to hold it in. Still doing cardio @ 7am. Will keep this going until my holiday, but iv added another 100g carbs onto diet, wont be as peeled as i would have been if competing, but my abs will still be there and should be pretty vascular.

From here im going for some Size, want at least another st on me. :D Got my work cut out, but i'll get there.

How you coming along Mike?

Not to bad....trying to stick to that diet we discussed as rigourously as I can given work and other commitments. Training wise I had my first full week last week and hopefully the same this week. Had a right rubbish month for training last month due to work commitments and all the bank holidays we had, but I am back on it now ;) gearing up for my 5x5 deadlifts on Friday.

Politics between two Federations mate. Bloody joke....

It might be a bit of effort, but how about getting together with the rest of the competitors and doing some sort of impromptu comp? Nothing serious perhaps, just something so people like yourself have something to continue aiming for?

It might be a bit of effort, but how about getting together with the rest of the competitors and doing some sort of impromptu comp? Nothing serious perhaps, just something so people like yourself have something to continue aiming for?

Not as easy as that bud, wish it was. it could have been an Independent show, but this dont get you a Invite to the British if you win your class, thats what people were hoping for including myself. Means you can compete against the best of the best.