The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How i Diet to get Ripped for Competing Thread

Geo

Cheers George. My job doesn't help as I am either driving or sat at a laptop.

I don't "normally" drink that much, probably about 2 pints a week on average and I have put a stop to drinking binges as I get "Rambo'd" and want to take everyone on..!! I am going to try and stick to my plan. Does your "cheat" day work for people like me or should I just stick to eating no crap at all?

H.

Im the same bud, either driving to Customers to get into look at there IT stuff, or sat behind a laptop doing IT stuff, lol Just make stuff up and take with you, chicken, rice(unlce bens 2min stuff) broccoli, baked potato, tuna, healthy salad(Huge), you just need to get into a routine of making fresh stuff and planning ahead, once you do that its piss easy. :D

Cheat day go for it bud, remember you can't get fat in one day/night. Plus its something to look forward too at the end of the week. :D

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started cutting yesterday using the first diet you put up and i'm starving all the time now but i'm hoping it will pass :)

the cardio is killing me though cos i'm a smoker and havent really done anything cardio wise for a long time

i started cutting yesterday using the first diet you put up and i'm starving all the time now but i'm hoping it will pass :)

the cardio is killing me though cos i'm a smoker and havent really done anything cardio wise for a long time

body will get used to the food and amount your giving it dude, so it will pass. Its when it starts craving stuff you need to watch. :D

Once your lungs start to work they should be more healthier, although smoking wont do it any favours. So bin them now!!

Im the same bud, either driving to Customers to get into look at there IT stuff, or sat behind a laptop doing IT stuff, lol Just make stuff up and take with you, chicken, rice(unlce bens 2min stuff) broccoli, baked potato, tuna, healthy salad(Huge), you just need to get into a routine of making fresh stuff and planning ahead, once you do that its piss easy. :D

Cheat day go for it bud, remember you can't get fat in one day/night. Plus its something to look forward too at the end of the week. :D

Cheers George, you're my hero...!!:D

Well yesterdays food was -

pack bacon

3 sausages

1 fried egg

2 rolls with whole butter

coffee

All my Supplements

Pie and Beans

4 donuts

2 whispa's

1 Choc Egg

1 Large Pizza

pack of small brownies(few left didn't finish them)

2ltr bottle of Diet citrus Coke

After all that i weighed in this morning at 15.7lbs, so another 1lb off over the wknd. :D So im roughly 3.5lb per week just now, 2 weeks into diet. This should stable off to about 2lbs a week, for the next 14 wks or so. With that being said, i should be at my target weight. :D

Due to holidays, no gym today. Back to normal routine tomorrow, also gives me another day of treating my Elbow. its about 85% healed now.

So this week its been hard training and cardio. I took today off from training, as im in agony just now, whole body aches. Today was ment to be back day, but i've put it off till Sunday now.

Today was wake, cardio, food shopping, floor loft, fix outside tap, then more cardio. Just had peanut butter, and a protein shake, got one more meal later @ 10pm then its bed for me. The diet is now starting to take effect on me, My cardio vascular is getting easier and easier, takes me about 3 wks to fully get my lungs going and back into a good working state. :D

Weigh in tomorrow morning, then it will be eat all i can when im out at the Fast5 meet with the Club. :D Once home im going out with Lins for a curry, so i'll overdosed on food. cant wait.

All in all, its going well. In coming in tighter round the midsection now, and starting to get more vascular on arms, shoulders and across chest. Week 3 nearly done, 13 wks to go. :(

Glad to hear its going well mate good luck and keep up the good work.

My session was back today too and im also aching all over and feel realy cream crackered, did squats last night for the first time in nearly 2 weeks and supprised myself, im nearly back to my strongest on squats again, i managed 140kg so just another 20 to go to get back to were i was last December.

Glad to hear its going well mate good luck and keep up the good work.

My session was back today too and im also aching all over and feel realy cream crackered, did squats last night for the first time in nearly 2 weeks and supprised myself, im nearly back to my strongest on squats again, i managed 140kg so just another 20 to go to get back to were i was last December.

cheers bud.

Remember and not to do legs one day, then back the next. Two Huge muscle groups and they need a good rest between the two. Think im upto 100kg on squats rarely do them due to back surgey. Rather do Incline seated leg press, 12 plates per side im upto on that, takes all the pressure off my spine :D

cheers bud.

Remember and not to do legs one day, then back the next. Two Huge muscle groups and they need a good rest between the two. Think im upto 100kg on squats rarely do them due to back surgey. Rather do Incline seated leg press, 12 plates per side im upto on that, takes all the pressure off my spine :D

Thats proberbly why im shattered then lol.

Was going tomorrow too but think i might take a rest day to recover and eat myself sick.

12 PLATES A SIDE? ..........JESUS!!! for how many reps?

Thats proberbly why im shattered then lol.

Was going tomorrow too but think i might take a rest day to recover and eat myself sick.

12 PLATES A SIDE? ..........JESUS!!! for how many reps?

1 set 10 reps

2 set 8 reps

3 set 6 reps

4 set 6 reps

5 set 8 reps

6 set 10 reps

Legs done!! :D Everything else is just pump and to failure work, :D

Great progress so far Geo ... how long do you rest between the sets?

What i posted before thats one Set so to speak. So its really 3x that workout, basically keep going until you fail. Then you can get a 20secs break, shake the legs then go again until you complete it.

Well yesterday morning i weighed in at 15.6st so another 1lb off me. yesterdays eating went something like this -

2 rolls

pack bacon

1 coffee

1 Easter egg

1 12'' Italian BMT Subway.

1 250ml bottle pepsi

2 250ml strawberry water

1 pack jaffa cakes

haribo

Stole some of Liam's Munchies(Cinema)

1 Pk Wheato's

1 Spicy Nan Bread

1 Garlic nan

1 chicken Chaat(starter)

1 Chicken Hara (Main)

Boiled rice

1 small glass coke

1 pint coke

1 white coffee

So that was yesterdays eating, didn't weigh myself this morning, but by looking in the mirror my BMI is definitely changing. :D

Today i was ment to be in doing back, as i missed it on friday, but got caught doing some housework, and Garage which took a bit of time Lindsay has some right old crap, so it was punted into the car for the Dump. :D

Just done 40mins cardio, my usual 5 min walk, 5 min run, with 2 tbls peanut butter and 2scoops protein in water as soon as i was finished. Today and Friday have been my worst days so far, just feels like all im doing is cardio, cardio cardio, and preparing meals. With trying to sort stuff in and around the house. Defo taking its toll now. Im off tomorrow so i might get a long lie, see if it helps. once i get up i'll continue as normal.

On a Funny note, i managed to dye one of my training hoodies a nice light blue colour in the washing machine by accident, :(

Thats it folks, all im doing now its watching the footy and relaxing. :D

Doing well Geo, I'm benching 40kgs now which I'm happy with as my build isn't the biggest! :D doing an hour every other day and cardio the day I'm not lifting. Me and my other half's brothers are doing it which helps as if ones dragging there ass the others get on them to man the fek up :D

Cardio today was a kick about over the park :D

Well this week has been tough going, starting to really crave things now. Tends to happen more once my body weight is coming down. Nothing major to report on this week except my upper 4 abs are through, and my Obliques are now starting to show. Back has more detail to it, and im losing the weight around the face(so i've been told) cant see it myself.

Slight change next week with training, were now going to be doing Back to Basics techniques, but using a more High Intense heavy work out, basically training and a cardio session rolled into one. This bad boy makes you sweat as if you have just been thrown into a River. :D

Elbow has majorly improved but is still slightly there, training through(no discomfort)

So week 4 is almost up and im happy at where im am at the moment with 12 weeks out so far, loads if time to play, change, experiment with stuff to make sure im shredded. :D

P.s Forgot That git IanW called me to say that he is eating a Large Donnor Pizza!!! :( so craving one now

Little update before bed. I'll let the pic do the talking. This is 4 weeks in. 12 wks to go. Tomorrow is cheat day. Once I get some good crappy food in me. I should fill out and be tighter.