The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How i Diet to get Ripped for Competing Thread

Geo

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

So past few wks the diet is starting to take its toll on me, craving all sorts of stuff at the moment, but the will power is there and have stuck to my diet/cardio regime perfect. I've dropped 50g protein out diet and 100g carbs out, so currently im on 300g protein, 205g carbs, 100g fats, i will start to drop things lower as the wks fly in.

Today was my off day from training, cardio was still done. 40mins @ 7am, and i did another 40mins with the dog about about an hour ago. So time to chill and relax for ait all starting tomorrow again, arms day.

Food today consisted of

Granola 40g(200ml skimmed milk) 2scoops protein(in water) all my Vits, with coffee.

220g extra lean mince with mixed veg(done in slow cooker)

100 extra lean mince with mixed veg(done in slow cooker)

Dinner @ 6pm 180g extra lean mince with veg(done in slow cooker)

and later will be

1tbls peanut butter, 1 scoop protein in water.

scoop protein in water, 1 Natural Yoghurt

Lifting im im getting some PB's think the 3 month off i had with elbow surgery has made a huge difference.

So all in all, plan is going weill. Cheat day is Sunday this wkd, as in on Sat doing Legs. :D

Nice work. Good to chat last night too ;)

Great work Geo keep it up mate will all be worth it ;)

i hope to get properly big this year, really try and push myself, hope to maybee draw some inspiration from you guys

Nice cheeky pic in the shops! Abs looking good, whats your secret to get them out?! :)

Now things are Changing here comes the New Diet:

Meal 1 40g porridge, i small banana, spoon honey and 2 scoops isolate

meal 2 2 wholemeal toast,4 boiled eggs

meal 3 50g rice, 200 Lean Turkey, 1 ring pineapple

meal 4 100g sweet potato, 1 can tuna in olive oil

meal 5 (PWO) Shake and 2rice cakes

meal 6 250g Cod, 50g rice

7am start tomorrow for cardio, get the dog walked, Tesco for diet shopping, then home to train legs. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145680[/ATTACH]

i hope to get properly big this year, really try and push myself, hope to maybee draw some inspiration from you guys

fair play fella for the pics, you look on good shape to me, cant get over 23 odd pages of advice and not many game enough to post pics of the result of all the advice!

Well weighed in this morning @ 210lbs. Total weight loss so far is 20lbs. Just back from a brutal session on legs, totally shattered now. Legs feel totally fried, there going to be in agony tomorrow, can feel it already.

So im on course at the moment, im getting good training done, good eating and good cardio. Happy where i am just now, pics i might start throwing up, but might not as im scottish and pail as white paint. :)

Going to chill and relax now, cheat day tomorrow. So meeting up with 5 mates and going for a feed in the pub, happy days. :D

• 2 weeks later...

So last week saw me lose another 3lbs, so now down to 14st 11lbs. Im well on course for both show's but the 2nd one is the one i want most to be in great condition for. Starting to really feel this now, and pure determination is getting me through it. :D

Tonight was Shoulders, then cardio, then practicing my posing, after it i was shaking eating meal umber 5. Low carbs at its best.

got 7 weeks left for the first show, so potentially thats 7lbs @ 1lb per week, or 14lb @ 2lbs per week, still loads to do and loads to come off.

:D Thats it, till to chill, browse the for sale section for parts and watch In Time. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Any update on this big man?

I do mate, and its not good. I decided after the meet we had i Glas that i was giving this one a miss, few things got to me on this Prep, The Diet, doing our house up(nightmare) few arguments over that i tell ya. Being totally drained with lack of food. And the main one that i can't put my finger on is i wasn't coming in as how im used to? That one i'll nee to figure out myself as i've no idea why my weight wasn't coming down as i would have liked? I took a week off training and cardio to chill out, and get back into it. Started back Monday there and the weight off my shoulders knowing i aint dieting is huge.

Im still keeping my diet clean, except for wknds. Im still doing cardio at 7am Mon-Fri with wknd off.

To keep me interested i'll be doing a ''How to Bulk Thread'' as people have asked for it.

Other than that im gutted to have missed this show, can't seem to get a good run at dieting these days, :(

Do you have you practice?? You're the biggest poser i know ;)

Its a gift mate. :p