The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How i Diet to get Ripped for Competing Thread

Geo

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this morning is the first morning that i'm really feeling the diet, 40mins cardio done, came off the tread mill, sweating like a crazy man, blood sugar level was low, so i had to have something with fast acting sugar, luckily i had some irn bru in the fridge a quick can of that helped me alot, and settled me down a little. Starting to notice that im tightening up around the midsection, great news. Abs are coming through, and i've now got separation on my Legs.

So its head down, more cardio, more training, and eating all my meals through out the day. :D

This thread is going to be my bible. After posting last April I did well for a couple of months and then fell away again.

Started circuit training and got a couple of games of football under my belt in order to feel fitter. I now need to get to the gym and build up some muscle around my chest, shoulders and arms again. Pen pushing is not good for my hardman image....:D

H.

This thread is going to be my bible. After posting last April I did well for a couple of months and then fell away again.

Started circuit training and got a couple of games of football under my belt in order to feel fitter. I now need to get to the gym and build up some muscle around my chest, shoulders and arms again. Pen pushing is not good for my hardman image....:D

H.

You have a hardman image? :conf:

You have a hardman image? :conf:

There was a smiley that followed it..!!

I was always pretty handy when I was in the Police in the evenings and working on the tools all day. Last 10 years have not been kind to me really, having a wife who prefers you "chunky" isn't ideal either..!!

H.

The Power Foods : Chicken and Eggs! Get them into you, scambled , poached ; chicken blended if needs be

Eat and eat and eat some more

Pasta

Rice Cakes with Nutella

Peanut butter and Jam

Brown Rice, chicken and with blcak bean sauce

Brocholli, Pomengrante juice to help you detox

Cranberry juice instead of orange (higher calories)

Tuna

Fish

Eat everything!!

This was an interesting one for me. Basically including the above into my diet apart from the Nutella.....really? I guess I automatically assume it's bad and should be avoided like the plague.

Would love to know I can add some Nutella in for when I'm getting cravings for chocolate lol

You don't have to eat too clean, get the food in, you are allowed treat yourself

yeah but for most folk on here they need to learn to eat clean bud, that's the problem. People don't understand food labels and until they do, they would eat Nutella as a source of good food.

Just to clarify, I'm looking to do a bit of growing AND cutting at the same time.

Get rid of the not so nice, flabby bits and build more muscle other than what's maintained by pushing my pen about the office :D

This is my plan, although I dibbed out of going to the gym tonight.

H.

Drafted my plan for the forseeable future, which includes working out four days a week and sticking to the diet I've already started (no added proteins etc, just a good clean diet).

It's cheat day today and I'm off out for dinner in a bit. Not looking forward to tomorrow though lol :D

Drafted my plan for the forseeable future, which includes working out four days a week and sticking to the diet I've already started (no added proteins etc, just a good clean diet).

It's cheat day today and I'm off out for dinner in a bit. Not looking forward to tomorrow though lol :D

just fill yourself with have decent food mate, tomorrow is back on plan. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145680[/ATTACH]

i hope to get properly big this year, really try and push myself, hope to maybee draw some inspiration from you guys

Due to the snow I decided not to go to the gym again. Will power is not one of my strong points...!!

I've not even joined a gym yet! Set of dumbells in the house and my plan has been drawn up around those for now. Good for weather like this where I don't want to go outside again after work!

Update:

So past few wks the diet is starting to take its toll on me, craving all sorts of stuff at the moment, but the will power is there and have stuck to my diet/cardio regime perfect. I've dropped 50g protein out diet and 100g carbs out, so currently im on 300g protein, 205g carbs, 100g fats, i will start to drop things lower as the wks fly in.

Today was my off day from training, cardio was still done. 40mins @ 7am, and i did another 40mins with the dog about about an hour ago. So time to chill and relax for ait all starting tomorrow again, arms day.

Food today consisted of

Granola 40g(200ml skimmed milk) 2scoops protein(in water) all my Vits, with coffee.

220g extra lean mince with mixed veg(done in slow cooker)

100 extra lean mince with mixed veg(done in slow cooker)

Dinner @ 6pm 180g extra lean mince with veg(done in slow cooker)

and later will be

1tbls peanut butter, 1 scoop protein in water.

scoop protein in water, 1 Natural Yoghurt

Lifting im im getting some PB's think the 3 month off i had with elbow surgery has made a huge difference.

So all in all, plan is going weill. Cheat day is Sunday this wkd, as in on Sat doing Legs. :D