The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Type of music is played most in your Supra II (new & improved version)

Dino V

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Ok guys, Please vote for the style of music you tend to play most in your Supra :scare:

Answers on a poll above to the usual address!

And i'm sorry if your genre isn't included, but you are only allowed 20 poll options hence the need to group some of the styles!

:spanish:

Old Skool is JX, 2 Unlimited and Altern8! You can't call Prodigy and Chemical Brothers Old Skool, they both have new albums out :D

Bet you wish you'd never started this hahaha

Has TDaxGav voted for Dixie Chicks yet...?

-Ian

I must be getting old...

What's the difference between these?

Hard House

Tech House

Funky House

Bouncy House

House is a term from the 80's, but I don't think that applies to any of these.

Alright fella, someone asked the same question on the last poll, generally speaking it goes a bit like this:

Hard house - Fast style hard house with an industrial sound, approx 150 BPM

Bouncy House - Closest to hard house, but with more of an old skool influence and samples etc. approx 150 BPM

Tech House - Newer style of house incorporating more of an electro sound, approx 130 BPM

Funky House - Most popular style of house music currently, quite vocal with chunky basslines, approx 120 BPM

Old Skool is JX, 2 Unlimited and Altern8! You can't call Prodigy and Chemical Brothers Old Skool, they both have new albums out :D

Bet you wish you'd never started this hahaha

Has TDaxGav voted for Dixie Chicks yet...?

-Ian

Depends whether youre referring to the music of old (which i thought was miles better anyway) or the newer material.

No, i'm glad i started it! its been hours of amusement all day!!!

I ticked a wide assortment of boxes, I'm an open-minded music fan rather than being blinkered and refusing to expand my tastes ;)

Good for you Michael!

I also tacked a wide assortment of boxes, admittedly those were in mainly the dance genre.

I've heard the other types of music, they just don't appeal to me, got nothing to do with being blinkered or refusing to expand my tastes! ;)

you've missed out drum n bass :Pling: yet you got so many house, that should have been one box for all. go make a new poll and change it :p

i know! i was meant to include it with Jungle but forgot!

You can make the new poll if you like! :D