bluecoup

now sold

now sold

‘93 Jspec supra TT auto in black

91k miles

mot till 19/9/11

Car was bought from another long standing well respected member in 09/2007

(Angie, soopdogg)

Since I’ve had the car its wanted for no parts, I’ve replaced the radiator, wheels for a set of ultralite rs2 in gold, just had 2 new 452’s on the rear in January and the fronts have good tread left on them

Had a new varta battery on 1/3/11

Have changed the oil every 3 to 4k all stuff from opie, and done at uncles garage on his ramp

I’ve also changed all the brake discs since I’ve had it, the fronts for the mot 2 years ago and the backs last year cause they where getting a bit scored these and the pads all came from Chris Wilson

Just had rear callipers rebuilt and new OEM flexies on rear

The car is running the yellow blistens on the rear, I have the fronts to match just never got round to fitting them

Had coil pack clips and spark plugs, last year, just had a code thrown up and it stalled once, not done it since changing clips and plugs

Dry solder problem sorted on right hand warning cluster last week

Loads of paperwork all mots bar 1 back to when it was imported in September 2002

All the Japanese export papers, including the name of last Japanese owner

Alarm/immobiliser certificate, which you’d need for insurance

Pioneer mp3 head unit with remote, running standard sized speakers in normal locations, with a small alpine amp running a 10” sub in custom made box to fit against rear seat and between the shock towers, and under the blind not too much just fills in the bass lovely

Mods

Wheels

blitz Boost gauge in clock space

Hks dump valve

Clear rear indicator lens conversion, with fog light in place of 1 reversing light

Flashpoint alarm/immobiliser

Hks super dragger exhaust, all mild steel removed and replaced with stainless

Cruise control retro fitted and working

Sidelights in bumper with indicators

Front spoiler locked down, has motor and dash switch and I have the ecu

single din pocket above stereo

Bad bits

Small smoke on start up, only valve stem seals

Small bird poo reaction on paint on driver’s side, only noticeable if you get close

Few stone chips on bonnet bumper, not loads only noticed on close inspection

Very small brown stain, rust coming up on rear window seal only noticed if you’re really looking close

small bit of laquer peeling on drivers side mirror

The rear spats have the cut out for the running lights; never bothered me so never changed them

Spider cracks on front bumper by headlight

bulb gone in second row of heating controls

Car has never let me down; pulls 0.75 on the boost gauge no smoke from turbos

A near standard well love un-abused example and in black the best colour

I have a van, which I use for work, and a bike for the sunshine, just bought another bmw coupe so she has to go

Washed every week and polished when weather allows with good quality stuff

A loved car and would like it to stay in the club if possible

Will be missed but must go soon

£4800 cash

pics taken today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.