The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alloy Expansion bottle - Unpolished £35 posted

Scott

As above. I bought it from John but it didn't fit in with my battery cage etc so I had to make do with the one I had.

It's unpolished as I was going to paint it. Up to yourself if you want to polish it or not, it looks great as it is even though it isn't shiney.

Pics to follow :)

What was the problem with it mate? first one ive heard not fitting?

Nothing wrong with it at your end John. I have a "Supra" redtop battery cage so it doesn't have as much space as a stocker does unfortunately. The bottle I had didn't fit so I thought I would get lucky with one of your ones, turns out it was the same issue so I have done a bit of jiggling and got the stock one in at the LHS of the battery, your one would look a bit strange in that position so just decided to paint the one I had and go with that.

£30 and a reach around?

if not £35 posted suits me :p

I need £30 back from it as I am already down. If you send me your address I'll get it sent out to you and whatever it costs is what it costs (postage wise), you might get a packet of KP nuts out of the leftovers :D

It's not heavy, I was just covering myself with the postage costs :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.