The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to lose weight/How i get ripped for Competing !!

Geo

Going to do my best to adapt it and follw it myself. rest of me is pretty good, just want to lose the small podge on the stomach. any tips? (aside from giving up the ale!)

:)

Excerise 3-4 times a week at your optmum training level (220 - (your age) x 0.75) for 30mins each time

Dont eat ANY carbs after 4pm.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

diet is the hardest part to keep up, no carbs after 4 is a bitch.

The one thing that lets me down is my diet. I just can't resist chocolate. For the last year or so, I've been buying loads of ice lollies and instead of eating chocolate after dinner, I'll have one (or 5) of those.

I need a personal trainer and dietitian to kick my ass into shape :D

The one thing that lets me down is my diet. I just can't resist chocolate. For the last year or so, I've been buying loads of ice lollies and instead of eating chocolate after dinner, I'll have one (or 5) of those.

I need a personal trainer and dietitian to kick my ass into shape :D

Not really.... as its down to you when and what you eat when your at home.

You need to find a way to keep yourself motivated.

Ive put a picture of Jay Cutler on my fridge, works for me :p

http://www.muscleweights.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/jay-cutler-arms.jpg

I think i have done enough exercise just reading this thread, where is the cake?

I think i might pop along to this show to see you all Bisto'd up and in budgie smugglers.:D

On a serious note im gonna have to shift some pounds.

I think i have done enough exercise just reading this thread, where is the cake?

I think i might pop along to this show to see you all Bisto'd up and in budgie smugglers.:D

On a serious note im gonna have to shift some pounds.

The good old speedo budgie smugglers, :D

This is going to be a long lasting usefull thread to all concerned on the getting in shape front. Geo your some man to do all the hard work and document it on here fair play to you mate.

It really is an insight into the mind and mentality of what guys go through like myself to get into a freaky condition just for 30mins on stage, a true eye opener bud.

Yup im up for the Geo diet.

I have seen more mass, equal weight since xmas. The others im going with have all added a stone ish to thier frames. All be it they had little to no fat to start with. I have stuck firm at 18 1/2 stone. Fitter, bulker, but still carrying way to much weight.

Do we get a Geo disclaimer before had? Just in case one of us gets tuna overload?

disclaimer will be something like not for the faint hearted. and please consult a Doctor before enduring any kind of physical activity. in other words if your a big girls blouse dont try this at home kids. :D

heres my diet tips. eat less.. do more!! im training for r.a.f and im eating saltana bran for breakfast with a coffee no sugar. low calory flavoured water during the day lunch is a tuna crunch sandwich (crunch is salad) then finish work half 4 and walk dog quick then go for 5 mile run. dinner is mostly pasta bake or grilled red meat. if you have coca cola addiction like me drink a can of diet coke at some point to crave it during the day. i only run every other day to let muscles recover :)