The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to lose weight/How i get ripped for Competing !!

Geo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to lose fat too. I'm still toned as I'm of a muscular build as it is but would like to lose fat.

I think the best thing for me to do is to eat a very low fat diet and do lots of cardio.

I need more willpower when it comes to eating. I quit smoking just 'cause I fancied it and didn't really get any cravings but I just struggle so much with eating as I love food!

Count me in for this Geo. I went back to the gym a month ago but I am very hit and miss with my routine, mainly due to work, kids and general lazyness. I am still having problems with my ankle so cardio is is limited to bikes/cross trainers (boring) or walking at pace on the running machines up a steep incline for half an hour.

I love my food and always seem hungry. Help with the diet would be great. I can't pass an all you can eat chinese without stopping. My job means I am either in a car or sat at a computer 90% of the time.

Help....!!

Cheers

H.

If this is a thread for fat bastards, I'm in.

Seriously, I need to shift some poundage, I've become very, very content with my life and let myself go (more than normal) - so this might be a motivation. Can you cater for desk jobs and 12-14 hour days too, please mate. Ta :p

Hey man. Are you using a popularr workout? Like the p90,or Spartan?. IV been going to gym for a few years. At the moment I'm 9% body fat. 5ft 9 12stone. So works out pretty good. I want to get 8%, any lower and I'll look skinny lol! I'm going to subscribe! Good luck with thus routine! May i ask what your doing it for? :D. Daz

Count me in for this Geo. I went back to the gym a month ago but I am very hit and miss with my routine, mainly due to work, kids and general lazyness. I am still having problems with my ankle so cardio is is limited to bikes/cross trainers (boring) or walking at pace on the running machines up a steep incline for half an hour.

I love my food and always seem hungry. Help with the diet would be great. I can't pass an all you can eat chinese without stopping. My job means I am either in a car or sat at a computer 90% of the time.

Help....!!

Cheers

H.

Would you believe me if i said that you can actually lose weight just by changing little things in the way you eat? Adding in cardio has 2 benifits, it speeds things up for losing weight, and keeps the Heart healthy. :D

There is always time to eat, there is no Excuse. Your not in School are you? :blink: Making healthy meals take 10mins, and thats just boiling up some eggs. Being determined and having good will power makes you healthy. :D

If this is a thread for fat bastards, I'm in.

Seriously, I need to shift some poundage, I've become very, very content with my life and let myself go (more than normal) - so this might be a motivation. Can you cater for desk jobs and 12-14 hour days too, please mate. Ta :p

As above dude ^^^^^^

So if I do this then exactly how many take-outs are allowed per week if I really want to see positive results?

There is no reason on gods green earth why you can't have at least 1 take out a week? Were only human, and food is there to be Enjoyed not to be abused. :D its all about quantity :D

Hey man. Are you using a popularr workout? Like the p90,or Spartan?. IV been going to gym for a few years. At the moment I'm 9% body fat. 5ft 9 12stone. So works out pretty good. I want to get 8%, any lower and I'll look skinny lol! I'm going to subscribe! Good luck with thus routine! May i ask what your doing it for? :D. Daz

I not using any popular routine bud, its my routine that i make up soon as i walk into the gym, i change it up all the time. The body is a fantastic machine, it learns really quickly so you have to keep it guessing, and shock it into growing. :D i'll be posting up all my routines, eating plan, cardio training soon. so keep an eye out. :D

The best advice i can give everyone just now is 30MINS!!!

Whats 30mins to everyone??? not a long time i hear you say, Well for 30mins get yourself moving, move more, eat clean quality foods, and watch how you become fitter and healthier :D

Well looks as if i've got enough interest in this. My diet starts on the 15th April, this takes me through to July 31st. Which is 15wks and 2 days. for the past 2 weeks i've cleaned up my diet to get me into a routine of eating clean at regular intervals.

I'll start the New Thread this wknd so keep an eye out for it. ?

Well looks as if i've got enough interest in this. My diet starts on the 15th April, this takes me through to July 31st. Which is 15wks and 2 days. for the past 2 weeks i've cleaned up my diet to get me into a routine of eating clean at regular intervals.

I'll start the New Thread this wknd so keep an eye out for it. ?

I love you Geo.

Some serious do's and dont's would be appreciated. Eg, just had a can of diet coke and a chicken kebab after burning off 450 calories at the gym. Should I have had water and something else?

H.