The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to lose weight/How i get ripped for Competing !!

Geo

Right,

So on July 31st i will be stepping on stage again to compete. I will be doing a 15 wk Strict diet, to get me in condition to try and win my class.

I'm just wondering if there is enough interest in how i do this? I'm considering doing a thread about it, to actually show people how hard/easy it is. And how mentally challenging it actually is to get your Bodyfat down to single digits.

In this i will document how i train, eat, and do cardio over the 15wks, along with how I'm feeling mentally.

P.s I know I'm helping a few people with there diets just now, and will continue to do so. But i won't be taking on anymore people just now. As i'll be concentrating on myself for a change. :D

Cheers guys

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in seeing how you do this.

I think I love drinking and fatty foods too much to get down to how I want to be. I don't think my will power to lose weight is that strong now I've lost the first 3 stone.

I'd be interested in seeing how you do this.

I think I love drinking and fatty foods too much to get down to how I want to be. I don't think my will power to lose weight is that strong now I've lost the first 3 stone.

Bet your in for the pics as well..... You usually are :D

Right ok so there is some interest then. Got to remember though what i do is tailored for me, and my weight as everyone is different. What works for me, might not work for someone else.

Yes i'll stick up some pics along the way(for you pic lovers :D) so you can see the difference in weight as it comes off me.

Any questions feel free to ask along the way. i'll get a Mod to delete this thread nearer the time and i'll create another one, with more detail. :D

Wouldn't it be of more interest for people to read up on a 'normal' regime? Yours is obviously an abnormal one due to what you want to achieve. Most people want to tone up but don't want to look like people that enter bodybuilding competitions.

Wouldn't it be of more interest for people to read up on a 'normal' regime? Yours is obviously an abnormal one due to what you want to achieve. Most people want to tone up but don't want to look like people that enter bodybuilding competitions.

You'l be surprised at what i do, Pretty simple! Its not rocket science on to lose weight? But most people dont really know what foods to eat, and what cardio works best? As per the title of the Thread. ''How to lose weight/How i get Ripped'' its all about ''How i do it'' its more of how much it takes to get down to the bodyfat i want bud

Look forward to seeing how u do mate

4 days in and im fcuking STARVING man, you are a hard task master!!

Mmmmm if your hungry i might add in another meal. Let me know how your feeling after the next week. Your body will be in adjusting mode, give it time to learn the diet, :D

Mmmmm if your hungry i might add in another meal. Let me know how your feeling after the next week. Your body will be in adjusting mode, give it time to learn the diet, :D

yeah im sure it iis after u had me on 8 meals a day for the last 7 months!! will keep ya posted via pm dude :)

:Popcorn:

Oh, arnt I allowed to eat popcorn???

No!!!

yeah im sure it iis after u had me on 8 meals a day for the last 7 months!! will keep ya posted via pm dude :)

you loved the 8 meals. Not anymore though, hehehe. :p

Geo this is a great idea mate. Subscribed.

Its basically an insight on how hard it actually is bud, its sure is an eye opener