The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Manual

mistertwo

Finally biting the bullet and I'm going to go with an N/A manual.

Requirements:

- Cannot be red. I really like white, silver and black are ok. Never seen the a green one in the flesh, so I'll have to think about that.

- Don't mind some light mods, ICE, alloys etc but no full body kits

- Budget up to about 3.5k for a really good one, would prefer to spend closer to 3 - doesn't mean I value just any old N/A manual at 3k either, there are some real muts out there.

- Would prefer a members car, rather than an autotrader jobby.

- Has to be a manual, no exceptions to this!

- I'm looking to buy within the next month (time permitting)

Any other questions, please ask. Feel free to PM me for phone number or email address if you wish to discuss further :D

Can't wait to finally be an owner!!!

Josh

I hope so. There seem to be fewer around at the moment - typical.

Would love to get one in time for the F&F premier..!

need to get it in time to spray it orange and vynl it them too :p

there is a fair few on ph and auto trader if you get stuck, i think there is a black NA 5speed just gone up in the classifieds iirc

Don't really fancy paying 4k for an N/A - even if it is sweet. That's semi decent TT auto money, almost.

Forgot to mention - don't mind if it's a prefacelift with a 5 speed. Not that fussed about having a 6 speed.

fair enough, i will keep my eyes peeled as im on the hunt myself for a TT, if i find one and need to sell mine quick i will drop you a pm :)

and i would have thought that you do not stand a chance in getting a 6 speed na for 3k as the box alone will be worth 2k, so good choice going for a 5 speed :)

fair enough, i will keep my eyes peeled as im on the hunt myself for a TT, if i find one and need to sell mine quick i will drop you a pm :)

and i would have thought that you do not stand a chance in getting a 6 speed na for 3k as the box alone will be worth 2k, so good choice going for a 5 speed :)

Yes if you wanted to part with yours I'd love to come and have a look at her :)

It's an NA manual, body works needs a little attention ( mostly car park dents that a dent devil can remove). It was imported with 60k odd kilo's on the clock then changed to miles and now stands at 102k so around 70-80k miles.

Engine and gearbox is very strong and feels solid, ESP the gearbox, mines very close indeed

The bits I've changed on it are as follows:

Serviced every 3 months with genuine parts ( I work for Toyota as a tech

Last service I changed all fluids including brake, engine oil, diff, gearbox etc.

Exterior

Genuine uk spec bonnet

Facelift front headlights

Facelift front indicators

Smoked wing indicators

Interior

Black leatherette roof liner and visors

Dyed black carpet and mats ( mats are pure sports)

Engine and exhaust

Cambelt replaced just before I got it, I've done less than 10k since

Plugs changed to iridiums

Honed out first cat, 3" second decat mid pipe and cobra backbox, all stainless ( quite loud)

Wheels and tyres

Freshly refurbed Azev borbet C's with nexen tyres all round.

Alloys are 8.5j front and 10j rear.

I am replacing on tyre on the rear though as it has a bulge

Brakes

Lexus ls400 4 pot front brakes, refurbed a couple of months ago, new seals etc and new pads, discs have loads of life yet

J-spec rears also refurbished a couple of months ago, new rear pads, discs have loads of life also!

All brake calipers have been sprayed black and look superb under the alloys

I've probably missed somethings also

Price wise, I want as close to 3.5k as possible

Thanks

Rob

EDIT: has Tein coilovers, 6000k dip HID's and LED front side lights also :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.